Reviews for Homura and the Apocalyptic Rift
xXimmortalXx chapter 15 . 5/14/2013
GRRRR I WANT THE BIG BATTLE TO HAPPENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
MAHOU SHOUNEN chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
um... i dont mean to be rude but.. magis can only die on two premises
the gem
2. Witchification

other than these two premises, the magis are immortal. SORRY

"my wish, to have an eternaly pure, unbreakable soul gem, infinitely capable of purifying others, even capable of reverting seeds to gems."
Now you know my wish. hehe kyubey would be soooo upset with that one. /(*_*)\\ : i really would be.
EXpertUS chapter 15 . 9/25/2012
puta... bakit ang tagal bago ko nakita ang fic nato!

It does have many confusing parts but it is still awesome nonetheless... I'll keep in touch with your fic...
Taeniaea chapter 15 . 9/14/2012
cool story
Taeniaea chapter 14 . 9/1/2012
cool chapter
Taeniaea chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
cool chapter
nased0 chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
That's an awesome continuation of anime, I really like it.
Especially Homura with a lightsaber, very gothic.
Spoon300 chapter 12 . 8/3/2012
Hi, I've got this Brilliant Idea

What Witches were the Pupa Stage of a Puella Magi (Magical Girl being the Larva) and if the witch absorbs enough grief (I'm sure Homura) It Sheds it's skin like a cocoon (Forwarding the grief energy to the core of the universe) and become Immortal beings known as Deccubus, Busty versions of their former selves (Age Ranges from 19 to 24, Bustiness Ranges from A to E Cup) who make contracts with whatever lifeform they please to make it into an 18 year old human, Once they make a contract, they are bound to the person as their Decadriver (similar to the death weapons in Soul Eater) which they use to henshin into Kamen Riders (Based on Kamen Rider Decade). The Riders and Decubus are talented at everything and extremely fertile, although it is possible to make mistakes every once in a while. The reason why Only Decade and Diend are the only riders in this style is that only two witches got to that stage of development. Once Homura saw Sayaka skip her witch form when she somehow sees into Her memories of all the past timelines. Homura gets the bright Idea to get Kyubey to contract as many girls as possible and invent a new weapon that projects her memories into the Witch's soul and evolves it into a Deccubus, thus revolutionizing the way entropy is fought. She tests it various witches and they all evolve with a different amount of secondhand grief, The many contracts are to ensure more Kamen Riders. And when Tsukasa Kadoya (Kamen Rider Decade) finds himself in Mikihara, he's gonna be in quite a shock when he finds many riders like himself.
Heavy Lok chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
And here I thought this fanfic was forgotten and left to fade into the back of everyone's mind.
Anyways, it is good to see this fanfic still kicking.
Keep going, Author! The readers would be disappointed if this was left incomplete. Or as I would like to call it, 'half-baked'.
Taeniaea chapter 11 . 1/21/2012
cool story
Taeniaea chapter 10 . 1/9/2012
great chapter
Taeniaea chapter 9 . 10/31/2011
Very Cool Story
ChiptuneImpulse chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
-Sigh-

Just because I edited it, doesn't mean your meant to post it. I still need to make sure things are consistent, things make sense and to point out other things...

There's a reason why rough drafts exist.

1. There's no need to restate the plot when its in the description before clicking to read this story.

2. You could do the disclaimer thing once at the start of the fic instead of typing it up every time.

3. Yeah I hate editing long fics.

4. Ah good you added a reason as to WHY Mami got sad in the bank.

5. IF you're gonna add things you need to run things by me so that I can check if it makes sense for later.

6. "Homura lost the shadow, as it crept into a pipe. Homura felt tears flowing out of her eyes as she looked upon the blue-green light. She knew exactly what the wish she took costed… a world where it never moves itself again. A word dropped from her mouth."

Yeah I didn't read this in the original and just I don't understand it. Seriously don't be hasty to post things.

-Sigh- Point is that there are still some things that need looking over and which need to be fixed. Only reason I missed it is because reading long projects at a time is rather challenging for me and I need to take a break every few minutes.

So to make myself clear:

Post it again hastily without checking stuff over again and I will drop you from being your beta.
shinobutime chapter 8 . 7/9/2011
I stopped being a silent reader and decided to make an account...Just for you, because I felt bad and I am definitely hooked to this Fanfiction..

Well, one. I love it.

Two, I checked like everyday this week for an update because I want to read more.

Three. I appreciate your work alot. I really love your story, and I think it's really interesting. All your characterizations are accurate too!

I'm Homura-biased, so I love reading with her parts. 3 Please update soon, and continue! I'll stop being a silent reader from now on. (:
StrikeFreedomFighters chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
very interesting plot. looks like this plot is very more and more exciting

is Juubey really created by Kazumi wish?

keep it up!