Reviews for Homura and the Apocalyptic Rift
Regina Hark chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
I've actually been reading your story for a while but I couldn't think of anything to say...

(Shit is GOOD)

Zhao reminds me of Mao off Disgaea 3 which I was playing the other day.

( I REALLY LIKE her...)

The whole idea with the type 2 Puella Magi is really good but is Kyubey and Juubey the only incubators that can create them? Is Juubey even a incubator?

(Damn...I have no clue! I should totally use that as a plot twist. Nahh.)

And I like how you mentioned Morning Rescue. Ha hah hah ha ha.

I really like the plot and the character interactions and I was surprised to read this updated chapter. Your story is really good and I do look forward to the prequel and it's awesome that you plan to mix all three of the Puella stories as one.

I bet you can do it. I'm just playing around with my story and you are my most constant reviewer and your story is really good. I'm sure all of the reviewers will soon come flocking.
Sasaki in a Top Hat chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
This is more interesting than I expected. Being attacked by a weeaboo witch is actually surprisingly logical. I imagine someone would wish to be a magical girl just to be a magical girl in that case. The girls are just lucky she kept to those familiars, there are plenty worse out there.

Having a whole army of magical girls would pose a problem, as it really risks everyone finding out the whole truth about witches... thus leading to a severely diminished army.

But still, I'm enjoying this so far. Keep it up~
Alex Warlorn chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
Why did Kyubey bother to make a contract? He got his quota. He's leaving anyway. It's like throwing energy down a hole.

but yours...it's unbelievable!"

She has been cycling through time.

I doubt she's ALL KNOWING, even for the present and past, that much knowledge in a human psyche all at once would drive her catatonic.

I take it that Incubator was one of the clinically insane ones with emotions?
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I know Kriemhild Gretchen is a WITCH after all, but I can't see her killing any of her victims except out of self defense, since in the twisted warped remains of her mind, she is giving them all paradise. I'm actually surprised her victims aren't prancing around like characters in a disney movie hand in hand with her familiars. Just standing around like zombies feels too… tame for a witch.

Wait a sec'. I think I saw the entries for these characters on deviantart . . .
ChiptuneImpulse chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Use PRONOUNS, no need to type Homura every time the focus is on her and Kyubey because it should be obvious whom is talking there.

That aside, great story and update when you can!
Danny Barefoot chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Very exciting setup and good battles, hope you carry this on to the end.
StrikeFreedomFighters chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
a kyubey talking with another kyubey? well, it reminds me with episode 8

still, this story will be interesting enough. keep it up!
ShadowHeartDesigns chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Well. I like the concept that when Homura rewinds time, she (her soul gem) is the only thing that travels and it leaves the borrowed body behind. That's a neat concept .. parallel universes with parallel Homuras.

Some interesting devices in the story, such as the Witch card you insert, and introducing elements from Kazumi Magica.

Generally speaking, the story has potential ... it is stil a touch difficult to read, but better than the prologue.
Abicion chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Puella Magi Madoka Magica has officially become a Godzilla movie.
BonesxBreak chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
The plot seems interesting enough, especially the way the magical girls interact with each other.

But, it is a bit awkward to read; perhaps there were just a few too many grammatical/syntactical errors (maybe you just didn't proofread it?), but it feels a little like I'm reading something that was entered into a translation generator from another language. In Standard English, phrases like "contemplating about a plan" just stand out as odd.

Still, your story is interesting, but you just kind of need to work on your syntax a little. )
25 | « Prev Page 1 2