Reviews for One Man, One Woman
TenRose9403 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
How cute! That was really original and fluffy and I loved it! - I'll forever love your stories!
Infinities Lover chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
X3 LOL LOVED it!
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
oh, that was sweet! made me smile
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This is wonderful!
Whisper chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Aaaawwwwwww!:D this is just so perfect!:D the best fan fic I've ever read!x3 I hope you write more Rose/Ten! XDxDxD
Idonotwantthisaccountanymore chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This is really cute:) Nice story
MaddAlice chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This was so cute!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Fluffingly Adorable!

There should be a follow up on this though, but I think it'd up the 'T' rating a teensy bit. ;)
Gallifrey63 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
YAY! Cute fluffy romance! :D just what I needed after reading a TARDIS load of angst and post doomsday fics *cough* I'm just overly sappy I suppose... Keep writing fantastic stories! :D
VioletIsabelleLovett chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Gaw my God, that was adorable...now I'm dying of fangirl spasms...wow that was cute...Your stories are starting to get to me. XD
HollyLynn04 xox chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
3 cuute ! :)
brodie-wan chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I love the banter between these two. Laura. It's always a treat to see what kind of situation you'll throw them into. This got a little sensual. I like.

Playfulness

Awkwardness

Sexiness

You do well in integrating them all...
Abboz chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Oh seriously Laura how do you do that? This (again) is one of the most adorable things I've ever read! with the whole wanting to be with her wherever that was, and the ABBA, and the baking and him being tuned to her and her knowing his secrets. And oh gosh he was so perfectly awkward, but also straight to the point and - CAN I JUST HAVE YOUR WRITING SKILLS? I LOVE THIS!

Wow i sound insane...
JessiicaFox chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Aww, this is so fluffy, and brilliantly written 3
mcmolgog chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Ok, the idea of the doctor in an apron with icing everywhere is just too cute to handle! This story was very very fluffy (and i mean that in a good way). yet again, you've written the doctor and Rose to perfection. by the way, i love the little reference you made to chicago ("and all that jazz") lol. It just made me laugh that the doctor loves ABBA. i can just imagine him bumping into six of his previous selves at the concert!

Loved it.