Reviews for Safe Haven
drewbug chapter 1 . 4/1
This was very sweet, and I thank you for sharing it. I'm late to this party, and am just getting to the end of s6... and this is something that has been bothering me all season. The way the boys call Castiel whenever they need him, but are constantly brushing away the immensity of his war. I too imagine that above all else he must be *exhausted*. Nice to see more moments with him and Bobby, a great h/c foil for him. You captured them well.

I'm always on the lookout for AngelWhump. I'm glad I found this.
ebonypol chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I love this sooo much :D
Merlin-Herondale chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
i wish a moment like this would be in the show
Red River chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This was a great story - I loved the interaction between Bobby and Castiel, who don't have much to do with each other in the show but whom could be great allies, I think, and friends. Bobby's voice was excellently done and I liked your portrayal of Castiel as a wounded soldier, and all the elements that come with that. Thanks.
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This reminds me of the episode when we see Bobby's POV and how often he is taken for granted. That's what I feel happens to Cas. While I appreciate the lengths the writers went to to make us sympathetic to what Cas was forced to do, I do wish the boys would show him some gratitude for all he has done for them. This story shows exactly what I would like to happen on SPN. Thanks for writing it.
Freidon chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
A little piece of me broke. Because now they're both gone.

This totally should have happened.

Nice concept, nice writing.
Linchalou chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Wow. Why didn't this happen on the show? I mean, Bobby's reaction in your fic is more accurate than his reaction on the show, according to me! They should understand Castiel's actions, they've done some bad things themselves :( anyway, great story!
MoonlitPuddle chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Eeh, dude, I'd love something like this as well... Stupid stinking finale warping characterization... I love that Cas would be able to confide in Bobby like that. And I love the idea of Bobby explaining to little Sam about the birds and bees, lol.

Maybe I be a tiny bit critical? Your grammar was a little off in places. Like here: *"You shouldn't be leaving, you're still hurt." Bobby insisted.* When you have a tag, like he said or she said, you end dialogue with a comma not a full stop, and you start the tag (unless it's a name, obviously) with a small letter.

Same here: *"It's healed enough," Was the stubborn reply.* WAS should start with a small letter, and the passive voice is a bit off-putting. You use the passive voice a lot here and it makes the narrative a bit stilted. Your dialogue was very good and accurate, though. :)
CaptainLara chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I think you saved me from perdition. It's been days I've been searching for fics like that (I'm depressed because of the final). I didn't think that I could have find this angsty scene between Bobby and Cas, and you DID IT *cries of joy*. Thank you, Thank you!

One more thing : I need more of that. I'm addicted, and I NEED you to write more of this. Pleease *Cas's puppy-dog eyes*.
SummerMistedDragon chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Wow! Lovely! Poor Cas and I totally agree with you! Even some writers give him a load of crap! Thank you fro writing this! I love it! :):):):):):):)
Yava chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I loved that! And I want to read more of it.
hemillsie chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Short and sweet. Love it :)
Sora Sotara chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
It is terrible how they treat him, though Sam's less horrible with his soul back. Barring the fact it happened, I couldn't believe Sam lied to get Cas to show up back in whichever episode it was...

Anyway, I liked this. These guys could all do with a chance to unload their issues on someone willing to listen but the only person we've not seen get to do so is Cas. It's unfortunate and a bit disheartening, but maybe we're in for that in the next episode (The Man Who Would Be King). And on that note, I do hope there's some sensible reason for everything we've only been given hints of so far.
koiketsudayou chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
It's so true though! Cas can never get a break. The war in heaven is taking a toll on him, and Dean and Sam always call him to help them whenever their in a schmoop. I thought this was written beautifully and I enjoyed how you showed how tired Cas was. :) Keep up the good work!
ficobsessed chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
YAY! I've been looking for Cas/Bobby for ages, especially after that episode, and while this isn't exactly that, it is a beautiful Cas and Bobby fic, you showed their slowly forging friendship in such a genuine way, and their voices were PERFECT. Absolutely lovely. Thanks!