Reviews for Confessions
IBegToDreamAndDiffer chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Okay, so I know you wrote this story ages ago, but as a writer myself, I know how much reviews can mean. I love Matthew Reilly- my favourite author- and Schofield is my favourite character of his.

Anywho, this if the first fanfiction story I've read in this world- I can't believe people are writing Matthew Reilly fanfiction, just makes me jump like a lunatic. I love it so far, it's just... awesome. And Mother's line;

*"What the hell was that?" She boomed. "Boy couldn't have looked more out of sorts if you'd locked him in a submarine full of Frenchmen."*

Oh my God I laughed like stupid. Because yes, locking him in a submarine full of Frenchmen has GOT to bring up some old terrors. I'm loving this story so far and I'm only on chapter two! Brilliant :)
jellybeast chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I love your writing!

This is just soo in character. Im a Gant/Scarecrow shipper (boring I know) but you've captured his struggle so well I may have to swap... please let Knight be his type? *drool*
mythaelogy chapter 11 . 11/2/2011
Here is the last review from your ever stalker ;) I ADORED THE ENDING! I love that it was realistic and not predictable really, and it didn't turn out sunshine and daises, because THAT annoys the heck outta me. Anyway, what you just did, ie, the fact that you pulled off that ending makes you a great writer. Anywhoo, I have two questions. 1: Are you British? Just some of your expressions sounded very english. 2: Would you mind reading my Matthew Reilly story? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for a great story, and I would love a sequel, or even another piece on Matthew Reilly. But please don't make Jack West Jr gay as well :o I would cry.

P.S. I loved your Authros Notes, they were very infomative, and yes, I'm writing a review to match them
mythaelogy chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
I love the swearing! It's not excessive, it seems as if soldiers would use it in the contexts you put it in, especially Mother. I'm still trying to get my head (and my broken heart) around Scarecrow being gay, but it's an unusual twist and you're writing it very well.
mythaelogy chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Oh yay! A chapter dedicated to me (even though I have since changed my name). I like this chapter, I think you have Book II's character spot on, and Scarecrows thoughts through high-school, the marines, etc was really interesting and believable. So now I'm going to read through the next nine chapters and probably beg for some more :D
Guest chapter 11 . 10/19/2011
great job it,it made my day when i found two new chapters did a REALY REALY REALY GREAT JOB with for finishing your forward to reading your next allways love your work eb
Guest chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
Great work,Crazy works for you man,stick with it. Cody,Wyoming that was funny.A sequel yesss please!.Will there be a boyfreind maybe?Sanchez knows,this can not go well for the scarecrow.

As allways love your work.

ebs
Ebs chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
Your first chapter, I was thinking what the hell are you must be crazy,but I'm finding after chapter two that I just have to know what happens keep up the great forward to reading the next your update soon.
mythaelogy chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Okay.

I liked it. Good writing style, UNEXPECTED twist.

Kinda believable as sad as that may be

Are you going to continue?