Reviews for Seven
Omg i loved your story I thought it was beautiful and very touching!
S chapter 37 . 12/17/2012
S chapter 29 . 12/17/2012
Whew! That was some amazing writing lol...i definitely think that their sex life is progressing at a great pace...i am so glad that u didnt just let them have sex right away...but u r working up to it :)
S chapter 28 . 12/17/2012
S chapter 25 . 12/17/2012
This is a great story so far! Im a HUGE Klaine fan and since they are broke up on the show right now (which they better get back together since they are adorable) I love getting my klaine on with a good story ;)
S chapter 20 . 12/17/2012
WOW just WOW lol! it was actually really well written and kinda sweet :)
Shereen chapter 17 . 12/17/2012
YAY! they need more loving lol
Shereen chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
so far SOOO beautiful 3 can not stop smiling like a goon lol :)
lizz muratalla chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
WOW! amazing! once i started reading this i could not stop! i was reading this on my phone everywhere i went! this is really an overall great plot & fanfic! (: you are an amazing writer! i really hope you can write more or sooner! (: truely exceptional
bcuzofthelayers chapter 34 . 10/9/2012
omg! i love charlotte shes such a sweetheart. and blaine and charlotte's brother sister relationship makes me want to cry! adorable best fanfic i've read and im not just saying that :')
Guest chapter 39 . 10/1/2012
I am confuse how to listen to Jeff's song
coffeetimewithklaine chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Really amazing
Guest chapter 23 . 2/26/2012
It's vous, not vouz, and anglais, not anglaise. And that sentence has horrible grammer. "speak you english" I"m sorry, it's just that even the kids in their first month of french at my school know better
Marierux chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Klainecedes chapter 41 . 12/29/2011
Omglee when Kurt said no I was about to go all lima heights adjacent. On somebody lol but great story a sequel would be nice