Reviews for A High School Queen
Dru-girl chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
LOOVVVEEE this please write more because i would love to find out what happens! :):):):)
Navaka114 chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
So I am guessing that this is the ending scene of the movie? You noticed that he was wearing a tunic and not all decked out in shiny armor like Will and the others? Nice...Hope you UPDATE SOON!
PrayerGirl chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
This is a very good story! Please write more!
binabella chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
I really like your Fanfiction

I hope a next chapter is coming soon

Please
Guest chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
It's actually Ellie cause in the book will calls her el. Ta ta for now!

Velika Silvertounge
Girl Of Hope chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
Can you please start to update again, I love this one. I have a Marco/Allie story in the Avalon High Movie section of Fanfiction, can you check it out and tell other people to look it up, please? Once again I love the story, update soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
Love it!
Mason and Alex chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
love it xDD
BellaCordelia chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
I just saw the movie the other day and I think you have done a WONDERFUL job continuing the story. I sincerely hope that you are able to update because I am completely hooked on your story! I look forward to the next chapter and all of those that follow!
AllieCambell chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
You're back. I love this new chapter it was awesome how Marco came to Allie's rescue and you have me really intrigued once again with that mysterious dream. Please write again soon and don't leave me hanging.
chloeandalekforev chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Love it keep writing
Sarah Dean chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Hey I was just came across this story and I have to say it seems very interesting. I'm not quite sure where you are going with it, I have my own ideas. I can't wait to see what you have in store next so definately keep it up.
AllieCambell chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
I love that you did this from Marco's POV. I really feel for him and can't wait to see what happens next...
AllieCambell chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Definately a great start I am super intrigued! Please Update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
Very nice job. Keep it up