Reviews for Confessions of a Teenage Hero
Quill chapter 24 . 3/8
You say humble attempt; I say brilliance. Possibly there are grammar faults but I didn't notice them because the story and setting were so good(!). Thank you for writing/typing this. Really I enjoyed it a lot if you hadn't noticed.
Quill chapter 11 . 3/8
Do you secretly hate these characters perhaps? You're practically torturing them.
Quill chapter 10 . 3/7
I will admit to not having watched the movie but I LOVED the parts I have seen especially the 'Nearly dead all day' scene. Strangely honourable pirates in The Princess Bride. Great writing/typing thus far by the way.
starsun chapter 9 . 2/26
I like the new azula but I do miss the old one a LITTLE
Flytrigreen chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
ZUTARA FTW WHYYYY CAN'T THEY STAY TOGETHER!
Digidestined of Trust chapter 24 . 3/19/2013
I had a feeling you got some of these elements from SRU and I have to say it was perfect :D
Kataanglover138 chapter 24 . 11/10/2012
Just saying, I love your story! I wish there was more, but it also ends at a good point, so I guess I shouldn't complain.
Katalinia chapter 12 . 5/10/2012
I love this so much, I'm glad you updated! It makes me happy reading this, so don't you ever dare try and stop writing it! ;);)
Katalinia chapter 11 . 5/10/2012
I love this so much, my heart accelerates with every

Twist an turn!
purpleexplodingbananas chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
Update. Please.
Quanzilla14 chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
This story is such an intriguing twist on the actual story, I love it sooo much. I'm actually begining to wonder if this much obsession is unhealthy... eh. w/e. anyway, I think that this is pure genuis and that it is one of my favorite stories i've read yet! :)
purpleexplodingbananas chapter 12 . 12/24/2011
I just randomly came to read this again, and it is still epic! And two cliffhangers in a row... grr. I wanna know what happens next!
Justthisguyyouknow chapter 12 . 10/21/2011
Poor Sokka, he always gets the worst of it.

Glad to see you updating again. Really nice chapter, all the characters reactions were true. And it was good to see Mai.

Thanks for sharing.
Sylvanna chapter 12 . 10/21/2011
I am still on the board!

I'm so on board that I'm surfing it! XD
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
Hey, a near death experience got Ron and Hermione together in HP, it should work just as well here. Hmm, that would make what-his-name Cormac Maclaggen crossed with Lavender Brown. Fun. Update soon!

-Dyslexic Nerd