Reviews for Confessions of a Teenage Hero
Samantha Morse chapter 7 . 9/3/2015
Cool. FREAKY...but cool. Why freaky you ask?...*laughs awkwardly* it reminded me of a Canadian horor movie I use to watch...*screams and drools on keyboard* fugly cats that spit out zombies... Not genious but fucking scary nonetheless.
Samantha Morse chapter 5 . 9/3/2015
Please! Show me mercy! But I love this chapter, it's a good story foundation to start on. Can't wait to see where it leads to after a butt-ugly spirit spider tries to suck you dry!
Quill chapter 24 . 3/8/2015
You say humble attempt; I say brilliance. Possibly there are grammar faults but I didn't notice them because the story and setting were so good(!). Thank you for writing/typing this. Really I enjoyed it a lot if you hadn't noticed.
Quill chapter 11 . 3/8/2015
Do you secretly hate these characters perhaps? You're practically torturing them.
Quill chapter 10 . 3/7/2015
I will admit to not having watched the movie but I LOVED the parts I have seen especially the 'Nearly dead all day' scene. Strangely honourable pirates in The Princess Bride. Great writing/typing thus far by the way.
starsun chapter 9 . 2/26/2015
I like the new azula but I do miss the old one a LITTLE
Flytrigreen chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Digidestined of Trust chapter 24 . 3/19/2013
I had a feeling you got some of these elements from SRU and I have to say it was perfect :D
Kataanglover138 chapter 24 . 11/10/2012
Just saying, I love your story! I wish there was more, but it also ends at a good point, so I guess I shouldn't complain.
Katalinia chapter 12 . 5/10/2012
I love this so much, I'm glad you updated! It makes me happy reading this, so don't you ever dare try and stop writing it! ;);)
Katalinia chapter 11 . 5/10/2012
I love this so much, my heart accelerates with every

Twist an turn!
purpleexplodingbananas chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
Update. Please.
Quanzilla14 chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
This story is such an intriguing twist on the actual story, I love it sooo much. I'm actually begining to wonder if this much obsession is unhealthy... eh. w/e. anyway, I think that this is pure genuis and that it is one of my favorite stories i've read yet! :)
purpleexplodingbananas chapter 12 . 12/24/2011
I just randomly came to read this again, and it is still epic! And two cliffhangers in a row... grr. I wanna know what happens next!
Justthisguyyouknow chapter 12 . 10/21/2011
Poor Sokka, he always gets the worst of it.

Glad to see you updating again. Really nice chapter, all the characters reactions were true. And it was good to see Mai.

Thanks for sharing.