Reviews for fate: leave on my doorstep a soldier, a soldier
MsFranny chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Okay, it's about time that I leave a review, because it's around two months that I discovered this story and since then I have often returned to read it again, just because I love this story (and all your other George/Angelina Fics) so so much. Keep writing, please. Writers as good as you are, are hard to find.
So thank you for writing and sharing and sorry for all the grammar and spelling mistakes I probably made
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Ok... I've cried enough for one night. I'm going to bed. Thanks for turning me into a sad/happy mess -.- lol
ncis-lady chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Lovely story, very well written. You showed Angelina's emotions just right, and I felt like I could actually see George through her eyes. Guess I stopped breathing for a second when I read about the blood on his arms, for a moment I thought he'd done something stupid.

Well done!
Bellerophone chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
This is really beautiful. I saw the movie last night, and then I (probably stupidly) did a Fanfiction search for stories about George and Angelina because the movie was too brief and incomplete and I didn't get any closure out of it-and I'm so glad I found this story. I cried. I think you did a good job of capturing George's voice, too. We've never seen George bereaved in the books, so you sort of had to make his tone up based on other parts, and it was wonderful.

Just wanted to let you know that you made me cry :)
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
"She doesn't correct his use of the present tense." Great line, nice work.
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
My hearth broke a little... :(

You really know the Weasley twins... You show us characteristics of them we never thought of. Like George beeing sensitive and thoughtfull, caring even. And he loves Ange, I'm convinced, he always did...

This was very in-depth, very well written!

Thanks for sharing!
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Oh, how sweet and beautiful. Poor George and Angelina. Dieing's easy, living's hard.
FrednGeorgeFanGirl chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I was just thinking about George and Angelina when I saw the alert for this story in my email. I loved it! Great Job
mytondeftiger chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Great start. I love the way that you're portraying them. i hate fan fictions that make Angelina's speech ghetto because people assume black people don't speak proper English. keep up the great work.
xXcoolkat390Xx chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This really was a beautifully written fanfiction. You should be very proud of this because you really captured the mood of this without being overly angsty. I'd love to read more from you!

xoxo