Reviews for star parade
prettilystupid chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Like would be an understatement. More like love. You write far too many wonderful stories all with pairings I wholeheartedly support!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Whoa. Sweet. And realistic. Thanks for the read.
stars shine out chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Awww! Really, really sweet!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
*applauds*

Does this follow "the tomorrow verdict"?
loud-er chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
i loved this! keep it up! :)
truthlieslovestars chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
:O :)
Shardaen chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
SHO. CUTE. :)

i really like hermione and ginny's friendship :D bffls foreverr

and that dash of darmione teehee. awesomee

of couorse the fact that it was ginny and harry made it even better :D
Jay W. Ce chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Beautifull...I love this story...What did you mean about passing magic on?
dobbinx chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
this was uber cute. :D loved it!
LionRawrr chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I really enjoyed this story, how Harry and Ginny got together, along with Ron and Hermione not getting together.

Keep writing, I hope to enjoy more of your stories :)
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Aw, that was simply wonderful.

I really love how you had the whole as time passes and you see the after affects of the war and how things have changed from one thing to another and how things aren't always what they seem like.

I especially liked how Harry solved everything, with a few actions and it became so clear, it was sweet in that way that got you giggling and smiling but in a way, really elegant because he just seemed to be in control and waiting for the right moment.
Unknown Variable chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Dis is so cute3, and realistic! :)
hushpuppy22 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
You're a good writer but with such a fanon world, the story should be longer to build your unique world and the summary should warn readers of AU, HG/DM and OOC.

The end was wonderful but there were so many AU elements in what is a very short story that it was tough to get into this world. Hermione and Draco Malfoy? Ginny thinking that Harry would possibly choose Hermione (and pseudo brother) over his best mate (and pseudo brother) and the Weasley family? Harry not getting back together with Ginny for four years after seeing her face before sacrificing himself? It's pretty different from canon.
Laury the Latrator chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Oh oh oh... it's so sweet. I loved the last two lines. "Just thought you ought to know" oh harry, it gets me every time...

I could have done without the Dramione but eh, it's your world, love.
Pandastacia chapter 1 . 4/25/2011