Reviews for Hunger to the Max
Guest chapter 13 . 12/27/2015
SO SWEEEEEEEEEEEET! AWESOME JOB!
Anicaelis chapter 13 . 5/24/2013
That was really good but you should do one last short chapter on her getting reunited with the flock
MidnightGlows chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
Kinda short
SnowTime chapter 13 . 9/13/2012
This is AWESOME! If theres more, plz update!
LilyMT-chan chapter 13 . 9/3/2012
Good story. I liked it. But, I think the chapters are too short. They need more description, more action, more suspense. Plus, you changed the name spellings a few times, like Jakk and Jack or Lily and Lili. I would recommend rewriting it and fixing your grammar mistakes and adding to it.
Finish the story first, obviously, but then use this draft as a guide for the next draft, if you choose to rewrite it. This story has so much potential to be better (not that it isn't good). Besides, rewriting it will help you grow as a writer.
More suggestions: develop your characters a little more. Even Max needs to be developed more to fit into this story. Develop Roy, Lily, Rayn, ect. Add more detail, especially in the fight scenes. Add more twists and turns, like in the arena. Add monsters, poison gas, whatever into the arena that way they have to learn to combat that while attacking their fellow contestants.
I would also suggest not having a big battle scene with most of the contestants. It felt choppy. I like the idea of 4 or5 or maybe even 6 attacking each other, but draw out the deaths a little more. Let Max get to know the characters a little bit better and have her struggle between making new friends in the arena and thinking about her flock.
Just some suggestions ;3
But please consider. I love this story, but it can be so much more.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/21/2012
This is really good keep writing
KAnders4198 chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
How did she get from Panem to California where the school is?
Midnight-Rose4563 chapter 13 . 8/9/2012
YAY!SHE WON!Cant wait till she meets up with her flock again!Update soon!
Anju Makaa chapter 13 . 8/9/2012
This story is really really good I can't wait to are what happens next. Please update soon.
SteamPrincess chapter 13 . 8/6/2012
this is rly good! i really want to be an author so if you have any tips, pm me!
Good story chapter 13 . 8/5/2012
Good story I like it
izzy chapter 13 . 8/3/2012
honestly, i like this. rlly. i luv max ride and thg and how u did max was perfact!
MFINGAtheflock chapter 13 . 7/30/2012