Reviews for For Your Eyes Only
JenniferHawke chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Love this...so hot!
Yum chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This is so delicious. You write exceptionally well, and I love your humour. I can't stop reading this, it's simply excellent. well done.
maricsblade chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Hi Ash, liked this on the meme, always fun to find out who's written my favorite stories! Cheers
EmbersOfAmber chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Followed your link from the meme. I really enjoyed this, and I'm glad to have the chance to fav! _
tricyclops chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Anders is a bad, bad man. I love this, especially how you played on the whole "aching for you for three years" thing. That line was begging to have something written about it. And now I see there is a sequel *runs off to read the sequel*
audreyii-fic chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
This is incredibly good. First off, I love male masturbation and voyeurism, so you've got me right off the bat. Then it's based on the "aching" line, which has so much potential that there ought to just be a fleet of fics about it. But most of all, Hawke's being mean (Anders has it coming) and I love that. Excellent.
KimikoAmaya chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
HAHA naughty Hawke and sneaky Anders. You should totally write a sequel to this! Poor Anders is gonna end up with a giant nosebleed when she breaks out the toys ROFL!
Demon of the Sand chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Baww! :D You should write a sequel! That would be so awesome. . I would love to see what happens with those toys, hehe
xomoonlitkissesxo chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I really enjoy this story..

I can't wait to read the next one
Kintagi chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This is so "bwahaha" I can see hawke doing that. Love it, excellent job!
PurpliePanda chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Haha i love this. Anders knows he loves watching her.