Reviews for A Partner's Prerogative
D chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
You may smile when you write, but i smile like an idiot when reading your stories. You are a brillient writer!
AriesTaurus chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Okay, I officialy love your Five-0 fics. Really. Just wow.
cytpotter chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
I think Danny might still have his work cut out for him! LOL! Loved this story! Very funny but caring as well and I think you hit the nail on the head with Danny's feelings for his partner! Great job!
wcfan chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
First of all, can I just say that I am very glad that you decided to join the Five-0 fandom. I've read quite a number of your Supernatural fics over the years and loved them all. So I'm really glad that you're bringing that...awesomeness into the world of Five-0.

As for the story. I really enjoyed reading it. Of course, it doesn't have the amount of banter we love but that's understandable considering Steve's condition. But more than Steve and Danny, I love how you portrayed Chin. Peaceful and calm as always but tough when he has to be. It's what makes me love the character.

I'd definitely will be reading your other work for this show. A number of writers seem to be finding their footing so it's nice to have something that I know would be consistent.
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
so nice to see all the different faces and hear all those different tones

like the ideat that steve has to answer to danny at the end of the day

like your first story!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
guess you're right about what hpd is thinking of the team
fangirl29 chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Well done! You managed to hurt Steve (love it!) but made it Danno's story nonetheless. I enjoyed his perspective without it being a first person story-hate those! Your writing made their friendship/connection seem very real and believable! Kudos!
evening spirit chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
"Steve's unshielded moments left him feeling a little like he'd been clocked with something akin to that surprise punch from Keoni." - That's the concept I love the most - that Super Seal is in fact human underneath it all. And that Danno is all sucker-punched at discovering that.

I love how you paint their relationship, their bond. It's friendship and then some, without becoming slash.

"You make it sound like we're married."

"Just don't think if this relationship goes south I'm giving you custody of Kono (...)" - THIS! *hearts* so much.
evening spirit chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
A really great, fact paced first chapter. :)

I like your take on those characters, from description of Danny's middle school and high school tribulations and how they shaped him, to awesome one-liners about McGarrett ("his inner Rambo kicked into overdrive" - priceless!).

Love me some good hurt/comfort, so - judging from all the readers' reactions - I guess I'm gonna have to keep an eye on you. :)
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
I always love your stories :D And this is no different. I recently got into this show and I love it :D This story is awesome! Poor Steve and Danno, haha, love it so much! Thanks for posting!
Maz101 chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
Ah! The hospital bedside scene - nicely done!

Loved Danno's daydream. You have his "tone" down beautifully.
francis2 chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
Great story. Love the emotion, Danny's banter and the way you capture his character. Thanks!
rog457 chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
I like the picture of "Uncle Steve" and how that amazes Danny.

I love Danny taking Steve to task for not understanding the meaning of having a partner, or the fact that he was not some kind of super-hero. Then Steve goes and takes the wind out of his sails by apologizing for scaring him.

Loved that Danny admitted, at least to himself, that he was not just scared, he was petrified that Steve was dead and he hated to be afraid.

You know these two somewhat remind of two other characters who just happen to be brothers, but that might just be me.

I truly enjoyed this story.
Ms.HellFire-ffacnt chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Awww. You captured Danny perfectly. I almost felt like I was watching an episode of H50. My favorite line was "From now on, I'll tell people I answer to God, the Governor and Danno."
Ms.HellFire-ffacnt chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Wow, I think you've really hit the chracters dead on. Although, hopefully that's not McGarrett's current condition. Lol. : )