Reviews for Misunderstandings of Cannonballic Proportions
Emmadance23 chapter 1 . 3/8
this was hilarious and terrifying at the same time. poor alfie and mattie, at least they seemed to handle it well out of innocence...
InspirationalDoughnut chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I'm so done omf.

Funniest shit ever.
Navy Marine 67 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I'M DYING ! This is so hilarious !
It's-effing-fusha chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Oh, my goodness, that was hilarious! I love the very end "that was to save our lives"
SONICgal chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
LOL The variety of mistakes Matthew made with Kumajiro's name and the pop culture references that go with it.
Ink Stained Quill chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Oh my god. Help. I don't even...I can't take this. So Perfect! I think I died laughing somewhere in the middle of this XD

Ink
Neva chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
My god..
Lectictinium chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Oh this is one of the best fics I've read in a while. It's all so well done! The humour (loved the variety on Kumamama's name!) was great and the little sniping exchanges between Francis and Arthur was also brilliant. The characterisation was spot on. I had to pause every now and then for sheer embarrassment of what I knew would happen this was so funny. Thanks for the great read!
FujoshiRanger chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
XD This is the best thing I've read all day-no-all year! This is amazingly written and hilarious 3
doodlesonlinedpaper chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Awwww maaaannnn what did you do?!
*dies of laughter*
*comes back as ghost*
NOW LOOK WHAT YOU DID YOUNG AUTHOR BACK IN MY DAY THINGS WEREN'T SO FUNNY JUST YOU WAIT...*grumble*giggle*grumble*
Nebfojnweignvwoinfojewnvojewnvoiewnf
Oh god

Jwojewnfojwenfojwennvoj
Apanovi chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
"Alfie... what does... 'fucking' mean?""Isn't that what you do to a chicken before you eat it?"

Im so fucking done with this story *dies of laughter* -seriously your Face family fics are the best! I loved everything from kustinbieber/kunamatatas many names to the fact that they used freacking dildos as weapons - I havent laughed so much in a while.
Nogitsune Stilinkski chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
god that was awesome
Nose chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
This was so cute and funny and I just died. I died of laughter.
SpoonOfSmacking chapter 1 . 9/1/2013