Reviews for Primary Functions
This was beyond words, BEAUTIFUL!
KurosakiMikoto chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Aw, really sweet. I love it!
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
And here you are in this fandom doing your usual great job.

Really nice picture of the start of a relationship...came out very natural.
kinkygrl chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
It's cute, short and to the point but Heck grl I would have liked some real male lovin' here!

Not 2 say I didn't like it but I hate 2 b teased...not fair!...Now keep writing 'cause UR gooooood!
EC chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Yay! So cute, love it 3
lilz54 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Loved it!
francis2 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
This is lovely. Thanks!
Magpie1600 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Awh this is soo cute. I love the possessive Steve, all we need him to say now is mine when he goes to kiss Danno and then Danny will rant.
guitarsNthings chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Cute awesome cutesome.

Loved it.
TigerBlossom chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Loved it! Absolutely loved it! I hope you write more, a lot more, like this! Cause there needs to be more Steve/Danno stories out there. It's really well written and just captures your attention and sucks you into the story. Great work.
xxRainbow-muffinsxx chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Ahh! I loved it soooo much! :D It's completely and incredably (- spelled wrong) AWESOME!
fruit chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
That was super cute! Great perspective on Danny's routine even when he's with Steve and what Steve thinks of it. Loved it )
ballistics belle chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
How is it that you have the perfect timing to post a story when i'm in a terrible mood and suddenly make it all so much better? This was adorable. I absolutely love the way that you write these two. it just makes me want to go 'AWWWWWWW!' I love it. Please please please keep writing more.

Maudlin Mush chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Ah, very nice indeed. Those two need one another. Thanks for the story!
soytejana chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
So sweet - can't wait to read more of your writing.