Reviews for Heart of Snow, Heart of Sand
AWESOME102 chapter 21 . 9/26/2012
YOUR STORY IS SUUUPER! AND MAY I ASK HOW DID U DO THE COVER PHOTO OF GAARA AND TAKARA?
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 21 . 2/6/2012
This was epic! Loved the character development and cliffhanger! Cant wait to read the other 3 parts! :D
jennku chapter 21 . 6/19/2011
Nice! Although it's chapter 21 XD Takara is getting her demon back :D It was more fun with her around :D I do kind of find Kora a little bad but he's just protective but annoying XD I still can't believe he can't except Gaara.. it wasn't his fault... Awww... poor Takara with all the pain... sometimes I think Kora can be a bit bipolar but I guess most people would of changed emotions like that... She can start walking again soon :) I bet she she was happy knowing that XD Yea we really didn't run into a Takara with motions... I like her that way too :D So does everybody else :D Although I'm curious as to why she waited this long to break the deal.. I don't get it... Haha heroic dad or so he thinks XD Yay! The seal is broken now :D Tsudaki is back! The deal is broken so now she is free to use her emotions :D Gaara made his deal... Actually awhile back XD The kiss was so sweet :) It's nice they can see each other whenever they want now :) Nice deal of the lifetime... I'm sad this story is over but it's all better because of the coming sequel! With that said awesome job with this story and please start the sequel soon! Best of luck! I'll be waiting :D

DeadlyWriter chapter 20 . 6/5/2011
Love it, love it, Love it! )
pacificatlantic chapter 20 . 6/3/2011
ahhhhhh! that was soooo cute! :D you are the definition of amazingness!
jennku chapter 20 . 6/1/2011
Nice! This was a cute chapter! i laughed quite a few times especially with Kora ;P I seem Kora is very protective of Takara but he could of been a bit nicer to Gaara and give him a chance to explain even though he finally gave Gaara a chance at the end :D Gaara's first kiss... I love his reaction even though it does make since since he was deprived of any love when he was younger pretty much... So Kora saw the kiss or no? I'm just a bit unsure there even though I don't think it matters XD They confessed that they love each other, how sweet :) I hope Takara gets to stay a little longer even though she is since she has to heal... Gaara should go with her! Although I have a feeling that might not happen... Oh well... By the way I don't hate Kora really I just found him a little not nice at the beginning ;P With that said good job and please update soon! Good luck ;)

GEMfaerie chapter 20 . 6/1/2011
Awwwww, this is adorable! Kora's a real ass. Gaara loves Takara. And Takara loves Gaara. If Kora attempted to kill Gaara, Takara would hate him forever. I say attemp, because Kora can't kill Gaara.
2lazy2thinkofaname chapter 19 . 5/31/2011
I love this story! I can't wait to see what happens next, so please update soon!
pacificatlantic chapter 19 . 5/30/2011
ah! takara! :D im so happy she's awake! and i hope kora gets flayed alive, what an ass ;P
GEMfaerie chapter 19 . 5/30/2011
Takara, not Takarai.
jennku chapter 19 . 5/29/2011
Nice! Poor Takara... almost out for a week.. I've always wondered what that would be like when you wake up that long without knowing you've been out for that long... Seems like they are her to take her back... poor Gaara... especially after being attacked even though everybody knew attacking him with kunai are pointless.. along with a lot of justus and taijustus... Kora needs to calm down a bit even though I don't blame him since Gaara and his siblings hurt her years back and she become isolated and distant... Sweet! She's awake :D Although now I'm pretty sure she has to go back to her village really soon... That's going to be a bit sad and depressing... With that said good job and please update soon! ;)

jennku chapter 18 . 5/29/2011
Nice! Looks like she got through to Gaara :D Looks like Gaara knows the truth now :D Thanks Naruto! Poor Takara... Awww... she's crying for Gaara.. That's cute... they know they are each others precious people :) Gaara returned her hug, how sweet 3 Looks like Gaara is better but Takara is still resting... I hope she wakes up soon... I hope she doesn't go back to her village but she probably will have to... Although her parents and the Kage are worried for her... You can do it Gaara! Go visit her :D With that said good job and please update soon! Good luck! ;)

pacificatlantic chapter 18 . 5/29/2011
awwwwww! yayayayay! im so happy they made up! :D :D awesomeness!
Shina no Miko chapter 18 . 5/28/2011
aww.. if takara goes back to her town then she wont be able to see gaara anymore D:
MusicxButterflyX chapter 17 . 5/23/2011