Reviews for Love Games
Shian1998 chapter 1 . 8/21
Since my last review to this story, I have recently created my own Fanfiction profile; Shian1998. I had reviewed this story on the twenty-eighth of July this year as the guest reviewer Shian. The reason for the alteration in the name is that another Fanfiction author already had the name Shian. Just letting you know that the reviewer was me. Once again, great job!
Shian chapter 1 . 7/27
Great one-shot! You got Mitchell and Cameron perfectly in character. This was a pretty cool way for them to meet. Great job!

Casablanca!
Hey chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!
ModernDisneyHeart chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Very sweet story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I always wished that they had gone more into how Mitch and Cam met in the show; maybe had a flashback or something. You wrote this perfectly. It's exactly how I imagined they would have met.
tx-fictionqueen chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Awww! I love Cam and Mitch, they are my OTP :) I love how you put effort into recreating their awesome "meet cute" ;) Good job!
Pickle The Fangirl chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
CUTECUTECUTE! My heart exploded. That is how EPIC this is.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I LOVE IT ! PLEAASE UPLOAD
Fallout2012 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
short and sweet, well done.
IDreamedADance chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Please continue this! It looks soooo cute :D
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Awwww! This is fantastic.
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
How come this is so short? It was a lovely read, you portrayed them greatly! I'd love to read more about this!
words-with-dragons chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I LOVE this show! It's the funniest thing ever! I loved it when their like "Cassablanca" "I just did this" "Cassablanca" XD LOL
Paramore7 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
-grins- That was adorable. Would you ever consider writing a fic about their first date? I'd love to read it. :D

-Kierstin.
LittleRachelBerry chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This is so sweet and realistic. It made me smile.