Reviews for Love Games
Hey chapter 1 . 9/15
ModernDisneyHeart chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Very sweet story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I always wished that they had gone more into how Mitch and Cam met in the show; maybe had a flashback or something. You wrote this perfectly. It's exactly how I imagined they would have met.
tx-fictionqueen chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Awww! I love Cam and Mitch, they are my OTP :) I love how you put effort into recreating their awesome "meet cute" ;) Good job!
Pickle The Fangirl chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
CUTECUTECUTE! My heart exploded. That is how EPIC this is.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Fallout2012 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
short and sweet, well done.
IDreamedADance chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Please continue this! It looks soooo cute :D
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Awwww! This is fantastic.
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
How come this is so short? It was a lovely read, you portrayed them greatly! I'd love to read more about this!
words-with-dragons chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I LOVE this show! It's the funniest thing ever! I loved it when their like "Cassablanca" "I just did this" "Cassablanca" XD LOL
Paramore7 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
-grins- That was adorable. Would you ever consider writing a fic about their first date? I'd love to read it. :D

LittleRachelBerry chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This is so sweet and realistic. It made me smile.
xBroken-Glassx chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This is it? The only Mitch/Cam story on FF? I thought the show was WAY more popular than that! I like that you ventured into their first meeting, but I think it would've been better if you expanded it a bit more. Add in more details, draw it out in a moment of suspense when Mitch mimics the piano player from Casablanca. Stuff like that. But it was definitely a start for getting your feet in the water with the pairing.
nannygirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Oh this was so sweet! Loved it! I love the story of how Cam and Mitch met and now after reading your story I love it even more!

Wonderful job on this and thank you so muhc for sharing!

Keep up the great work!