Reviews for The Baby Problem
MyNameIsBack chapter 1 . 11/4
Wow I've known this fic for years but never read it because I wasn't quite as fine with English as I am now and because the number of chapters gave me quite some fright but man! I don't regrets these past few days reading through it
That was truly a brillant story, moving, beautiful, entertaining and so on... the bonus chapter just warmed my heart more than everything!
thank you for that good moment you made me spend and hope your imagination never got wasted after all of those years (that you're still writing)
Cual es tu lengua materna?
us4gi-ch4n chapter 26 . 9/3
Hi
I love your story 3 I read it when you were publishing it and sometimes I read it again. This time I hadn't for maybe years, and after reading it again I can tell you that I still love it ! I don't have that much hope but is the part two of this bonus chapter still happening ?
(Sorry for the mistakes I am not a native english speaker either)
Did Juvia ever get in touch with Tempe?
Glory chapter 3 . 1/29
Im loving it so far! I love gruvia and you are doing an excellent job! congrats
avaxcewa chapter 17 . 9/14/2018
Chapter 17 is my absolute favorite *infinite crying emojis* OH THE FLUFF MAKES MY HEART MELT
Guest chapter 24 . 9/5/2018
I’m so sad the story is over I love this so much
Guest chapter 26 . 9/1/2018
This was AMAZING!
Clarissa George306 chapter 1 . 8/26/2018
It was good, don't worry. I'm also super intrigued and this story has my full attention since I kicked my dog out of my room.
Person chapter 26 . 8/9/2018
I know that you probably aren't going to read this it has been 6 years now but can you make more
Fairy tail fan chapter 5 . 8/7/2018
At the start juvia was not talking in first person it was like that intill Gray woke up
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2018
Loooove it. Its so good and addicting
thetrywriter chapter 26 . 7/8/2018
For my first time reading a Gruvia fan-fic...This was awesome and lovely dovey and made me feels. I will probably... definitely read this again in the future.
Alexmoon1988 chapter 26 . 5/23/2018
All I can say is...wow..absolutely wow! This was an amazing story! Since the first paragraph of the story I was hooked. Bravo! Encore!
amgonnaburst chapter 1 . 2/25/2018