Reviews for The Baby Problem
Person chapter 26 . 8/9
I know that you probably aren't going to read this it has been 6 years now but can you make more
Fairy tail fan chapter 5 . 8/7
At the start juvia was not talking in first person it was like that intill Gray woke up
Loooove it. Its so good and addicting
thetrywriter chapter 26 . 7/8
For my first time reading a Gruvia fan-fic...This was awesome and lovely dovey and made me feels. I will probably... definitely read this again in the future.
Alexmoon1988 chapter 26 . 5/23
All I can say is...wow..absolutely wow! This was an amazing story! Since the first paragraph of the story I was hooked. Bravo! Encore!
amgonnaburst chapter 1 . 2/25
This is most certainly NOT a crappy fic! ;3
Scarlet chapter 6 . 1/25
Hey!
I read your stories and I fall in love with the fact that I'm from this wonderful couple! You write very well and your ideas are great!
Are you a descendant of Brazilian? I'm not good at English, but I can read for now - yes, I'm Brazilian!

Your stories are wonderful, keep it up!

(Forget the question of being a Brazilian descendant, I saw it on your profile. Why do not you post some stories on some BR sites?)
Kizziecat3000 chapter 2 . 1/22
By the way it's actually Bisca
AnimeFreakCake chapter 2 . 1/16
Lachryma Is spelt wrong its actually lacrma
visca is spelt wrong its actually bisca

overall the story and plotline is amazing
AnimeFreakCake chapter 1 . 1/16
You spelt juvia's sername wrong its spelt Juvia lockser
Guest chapter 26 . 12/17/2017
Beautiful story, thank you for writing it.
YoseiNoAme chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
its almost Christmas again and here I am reading this story once again for the nth time because i just can't get over it!
Linguaphile8 chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
Love your work but only re-reading this now did I realize that English is your second language. If you don’t mind me asking, what’s your first?

(If you can’t tell by my username, I love languages.)
RaiyunoHeart chapter 26 . 9/8/2017
Hey, I just wanted to say that I fucking love this story!
Eu li em 2013, acho, quando eu comecei a curtir fanfics, e foi uma das melhores que já li na vida. Resolvi reler esses dias, imagina minha surpresa quando descubro que tu é brasileira?
Cara, melhor história que já li!Tu Compreendeu completamente o Gray e a Juvia, não saiu dos personagens em nenhum momento. Me fez shippar ainda mais e ainda me deixou triste porque isso não acontceu de verdade no mangá.
Mas enfim...Só queria te parabenizar pela história incrível :)
JordanGG13 chapter 26 . 7/24/2017