Reviews for The Baby Problem
avaxcewa chapter 17 . 9/14
Chapter 17 is my absolute favorite *infinite crying emojis* OH THE FLUFF MAKES MY HEART MELT
I’m so sad the story is over I love this so much
This was AMAZING!
Clarissa George306 chapter 1 . 8/26
It was good, don't worry. I'm also super intrigued and this story has my full attention since I kicked my dog out of my room.
Person chapter 26 . 8/9
I know that you probably aren't going to read this it has been 6 years now but can you make more
Fairy tail fan chapter 5 . 8/7
At the start juvia was not talking in first person it was like that intill Gray woke up
Loooove it. Its so good and addicting
thetrywriter chapter 26 . 7/8
For my first time reading a Gruvia fan-fic...This was awesome and lovely dovey and made me feels. I will probably... definitely read this again in the future.
Alexmoon1988 chapter 26 . 5/23
All I can say is...wow..absolutely wow! This was an amazing story! Since the first paragraph of the story I was hooked. Bravo! Encore!
amgonnaburst chapter 1 . 2/25
This is most certainly NOT a crappy fic! ;3
Scarlet chapter 6 . 1/25
Hey!
I read your stories and I fall in love with the fact that I'm from this wonderful couple! You write very well and your ideas are great!
Are you a descendant of Brazilian? I'm not good at English, but I can read for now - yes, I'm Brazilian!

Your stories are wonderful, keep it up!

(Forget the question of being a Brazilian descendant, I saw it on your profile. Why do not you post some stories on some BR sites?)
Kizziecat3000 chapter 2 . 1/22
By the way it's actually Bisca
AnimeFreakCake chapter 2 . 1/16
Lachryma Is spelt wrong its actually lacrma
visca is spelt wrong its actually bisca

overall the story and plotline is amazing
AnimeFreakCake chapter 1 . 1/16
You spelt juvia's sername wrong its spelt Juvia lockser
Guest chapter 26 . 12/17/2017
Beautiful story, thank you for writing it.
1,147 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »