Reviews for A Spiritshipper's song book
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Well, to be honest the first song was just too cliche for me and the second and third songs left me pissed and depressed.

So could you please do "17" or "Rock N Roll" both by Avril Lavigne? Both songs always leave me in a good and kick-ass mode.
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT?! YOU DID GREAT ON THIS HERE DARRKSPIRITSHIPPING! I LOVED IT!
Anonymous Lizard chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
Adorable, sad...I WANT MORE!
MewMewExorcist chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
I really like this so far, although I don't like the way you portrayed Jim in this. He would never, ever, hurt Rei. Chazz would've been better suited for that role. I'm just saying. Could you do Spiritshipping for the song...What Hurts the Most by Cascada? Pretty please?
Raven Yuki-Slifer Queen chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
ET by Katy Perry
aurablood chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
Poor Jehu... Poor Haou... HOW DARE YA CONOR? DX! How could you di such a horrible thing to them! *Crying* You meany! I hope they will find love again in the afterlife or soon better yet! :D! Great cheppie! Oh, I'm writting chappie 2 from 'Come back to me' right now! oh yes! Well, Aura saying goodbye here!

Ja ne! W!
Ari-Chan and ReNA chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
ReNA: that was sad... But i git a sad one too... Ok, darkshipping, never too late by three days grace. That would make ReNA happy.

Ari-Chan: Where did Yohan even go? ;; sad... Oh Haou, why does he always seem to get cheated on lately? Or at least think that he is?

ReNA: Cause he deserves it!

Ari-Chan: -glare- anyway good luck ya guys!
Chris Emrys chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
I hope that there will be some happy stuff soon because it's getting me down to read sad stories DX
anonymously awesome chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
Would you mind doing a fic to "Tik Tok" ?
YenohPankake chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
I feel really BAD for Jehu, I wanted to punch Haou
KuraiOHikari chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
*hits Corey with a frying pan* lazy ass .

*smiles at Conor* You did a great job :D I really love it, and you're not THAT bad in writing DSS ya know :p I just love everything you write

keep up the good work :3
Mac chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
Song- If You Seek Amy

judai/Jaden is sick of everybody "wanting" him so he let's everybody know how he feels!
Ari-Chan and ReNA chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
ReNA: yay darkshipping!

Ari-Chan: you should write down your requests 'vause theres a ban for right now.

ReNA: whaat?

Ari-Chan: Dude... Now who's dumb.

Ari-Chan: And any whoo... I imagine a happy couple. A cute happy couple. 3

ReNA: Where did your love of angust go?

Ari-Chan: Ooh! I love the cute stuff! So there for... Its happy in the end!

ReNA: I imagine a sad story where everything goes wrong in life and they never make it work...

Ari-Chan: O.o" ... Any whoo... Happy writing and i hope you guys get lots an lots of good ideas!
SugarPlumsUnited chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
So just got up to the part with Asuka and Johan...I'm sad now

...Okay now I see his point, kind of, yeah wouldn't want to a homophobic school...

EVIL ENDING! I'm just going to believe he returned Judai's sentiments.
YenohPankake chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
IM SORRY, my computer goes weird on me... or I forgot...

SORRY! ~'