Reviews for Deadly Attraction
Guest chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
Is this completed? This was amazing! Wow! I have been looking for a good book like this and I am so happy I found this. Its freaking amazing! (:
Vriska Serket chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
I WANNA READ MORE

IT'S REALLY REALLY GOOD AND I REALLY REALLY LOVE IT AND PLEASE WRITE MORE
p chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
Oh. My. God. (In a good way!)
XKaterinaNightingaleX chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
Wow was that ever amazing! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Please update soon!
SPN4LIFE chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
Hoottt...need a release...NOW!
chibichibi98 chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
Awesome story. Hopefully the three of them stay together. It's hard to imagine if one of the girls leave, the threem of them really fit together. Take care and Update Soon!
Pickle Paige chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
oh wow verry hot story...damn Dean is the man, them girls get 3 to 4 orgasm a night...so lucky...great story
deanstheman chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
Uhhh...um...yeah - HOT! I'd almost be willing to share Dean if it was like that (almost)! You two are fabulous - seriously. What a fun fun story!
BlueEyedPisces chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
Yummy lol.
Klaus little hybrid minx chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
Omg girls that was hot as hell everything seems to be going very well for Dean and the girls at the moment but how long will that last till the jealously starts to kick in you girls work so well together at writing all hail April and Joyce keep up the amazing work update soon I need more btw you two so rock:)oxoxoxo
cappy712 chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
OMG That was amazing! Looking forward to more chapters. Thank you for sharing!
BlueEyedPisces chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
Loved it! :)
AmyLee22 chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
LOVE IT! The girls are jealous and they they are getting use to each other and then bam they are really getting use to each other lolo but I love it. Maggie and Dean are hot together and Eve and Dean are sweet so best of both worlds. I like a lot.

I need the next chapter! Please update soon. This is my new favorite story.
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
Wow the two girls are getting very close in this chapter lol at first eve was kinda jealous at least Dean is going to be one very happy man that Keith guy got what he deserved no one messes with his girls update update girls need more keep up the amazing work :)
adaddario chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
uh oh! Dean's party is starting! Where are the drinks and snacks when you need them! Lol Can't wait for more!