Reviews for Chantelle
listenerfanfics chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
okay i gotta say this is great! awesome tbh but you see there are barely any Listener fanfics with just Toby and an OC and it takes FOREVER just to find a good one and this one apparantly caught my eye so KEEP GOING IM ROOTING FOR YA !
LadySilver chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
I don't know if you're still planning to update this story, but I hope you do. The first two pieces look really good and make for an intriguing setup with lots of descriptive detail. Character moments, like with the apple, are good to have since they help make generic plots into compelling stories. Also, you really need to stop apologizing for your writing. What you have here is quite well done. The apologies were the only detracting part.
Here To Annoy chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Still keeping it interesting :) Learning a bit about the characters including little!toby I love the way you write him very differently from his adult self, but you still know it's basically him. Can't wait for more :)
Beanie74 chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
Hmmm, not sure why you thought this chapter didn't sit well. I liked the character study of the group dynamics. You progressed the story without getting caught up in the minute details!

I also like that you haven't jumped straight into a full on relationship between Toby and Chantelle. This is good. Setting up a little background story before talking these two on their joint journey. Nice one...

Looking forward to seeing where this is going to go. :o) Yey!
Here To Annoy chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Hmm. Close to mary-sue but interesting enough I'm hoping for another chapter :) Update soon!
WickedBluerose chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Decent start... will be watching to see where it goes.