Reviews for Forever
the grey mage chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
god damn. this was excellent. i'm going down the six star list on equestria daily, and i'm glad to have come across this.
Ringcaat chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Nice idea! Heart-rending and deep.
Ghilanna Faen Tlabbar chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Another wonderful story. Thank you so much!
Lance chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I have a strange attraction toward sad fanfics of MLP, and this one is very well written. I liked the ending most of all... "Forever."

4 stars of 5
The Enduring Man-Child chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Wow. A very creative idea and a very moving story.

Though don't the Amish have a Pennsylvania German accent anyway?
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
The pinkie pie sisters stories just get weirder and weirder. But you managed to give this good emotion and good characterization all the same!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This is a great story, but incase you forgot you have another storie A Fair Fether Friend! Please im beging you please! Please! Please im on my knees, please finish the storie! This is a great storie dont get me wrong, but I check almose every day to se if you finished it only to get disapointed. So im asking you on knees please finish, bobcat finish please!
Oreichalcos chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Photo Finish was already my favourite one-episode pony. Now I can't think of her without thinking of this. It throws Pinkie's passion for not breaking promises into a different light, too. Excellent.
xxTehMooglexx chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Aaww! /3 That's so sweet in a sad-made-me-cry sort of way.

I love this relationship and I hope to see more of it.
715 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
The only problem I have is you having thier mother get a sewing machine, Amish don't use machines of any kind (for the most part)

but other than that pretty good
Aquaman52 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Very interesting idea. Thinking of unexpected character relationships like this is probably one of my favorite parts of writing fan fiction, and you did an excellent job making this one evocative and heartwrenching. Whenever I end up watching Photo Finish's episode again, I'm sure I'll do so with this in mind.
morbus-rus chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Sad. But very good written. And - forever? ) FOREVERRRRRR
Timothy.C chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Wow... That was really sad. Great job!
Itena chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Geez, you sure know how to make someone tear up don't you? ;_;
Xanderfox chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Interesting take on Photo Finish, having her be "the mask" makes me wonder what it would be like if she got "outed" by a rival.