Reviews for A touch of the curl
francisbonnefay chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
You are an amazing writer I really liked this.
KKtheRipper chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
I love Feli when he's being dominant. You got me hooked to this couple. Need more and with Feli topping this time! ;)
cosmopolitankitten chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Hehe, awesome :D But I feel so bad for Allemagne :(
Awsum Grammar Nazi chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
U shud do another chapter where Italy does top
Jillian Lee chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Well hey, at least you don't have a hair pulling and bitting fetish! :D I love myself sometimes.
do do lala chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Me*noseblead*
Teacher:O.O are you ok
me y-yes...I'm fine*passout*
Teacher:NIRCE
kawaiigurl342k chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
Meh, I personally don't like Seme!Italy, but the story itself was actually really good. I feel bad for Germany though. I mean, Italy was really OOC in this, but I guess he'd HAVE to be uke without a personality change. Good job, keep writing!
Vivid aesthetic chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Ive written plenty of lemons, but none have gone online. Now that one is, i cant bare to even go on pages anymore. XD
loppytaffy chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Brilliant! Well, the grammar leaves a little something to be desired, maybe a once over in Word would do it some good?

Ah Prussia, if nothing else at least he's honest with his brother XD
Critic chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
Oh god... That was bad. Please, my main pet peeve is when characters are out of character. That didn't seem like Italy or Prussia. Read more Hetalia and learn their personalities before you write next time. Also, I'm perfectly fine with any pairing but don't bash a pair just for your fic. Germany and Italy didn't need to be together but you made them together and Italy cheated on him, which is disgusting and terrible. You made Italy's personality so far from the original I can't read this and imagine Italy. 2P Italy, yes, but not regular Italy. What the fuck, bro. What the fuck.
CKM chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Dude its almost like Italy's got somewhat of a split personality, its as awesome as Prussia is.
Suta-tan chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
I am a GerIta fan...But am now officially also a PruIta fan, and seme Italy fan lol. Dude, love you for this, and great job.
BAI!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
God! The last part killed me!
"You know, the usual. Watched some TV, ate some pasta, had mind blowing sex. All that good stuff,"
Germany has no idea...
icedovermoon chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
i love this story especialy later with italy seme :3 i have allways pictured italy as secretly bad ass at least during sex
StarchildPollux chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
I found a new role model

Your sex scenes are fine, I wish I vould write lemons that good, but I don't. XD good job7