Reviews for Tobi is a Good Easter Bunny!
Tobi is actually Obito.
Lena chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I will happily belong to you Madara! Gah! This is so fucking fabulous and sexy beyond belief! Whoever says your writing is mediocre is an idiot!
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Tobi...Wow, he's aggressive & sexy!
bleach102 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
did you know some people don't think that he's really madara they think that he might be really be obito
gaarablack chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I loved it! my favorite Madara story yet! o
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
When you described the bunny suit, it reminded me of the bunny suit Ralphie wore in "The Christmas Story."
BLOODIsMyDRUG chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
AWESOME SAUCE! :D

It's funny, romantic, and has a lemon! Just what I like when reading fanfictions!

And even though Tobi/Madara was wearing a fluffy bunny suit (that caused me to become slightly mentally scarred due to the fact that I visualised what you described xD) the rest of the fanfiction made sense...sort of? At least, it did to me.

I liked it a lot!

:D and I read it even when it wasn't easter...O_O

Yours sincerely,

BLOODIsMyDRUG
Insane748 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Not as descriptive as the other two I've read ... but it's a fun story and made me laugh a bit you're a very good author, and i hope to read more from you.
Blargh chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
O_O..that was hot. M-Madara is actually TOBI? Che cosa?
madieandsuhi chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
my heart was pounding in every word of this oneshot! :dies from fangirlism:
AyaneSozen chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Do you remember the Chuunin Exam Arc (Forest of Death) when Anko was watching Gaara on a VCR? So if they have TVs and VCRs, why not DVR?
BlizzardxThexIcexWolf chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
How is there DVR in this world? Lol and besides the easter theme was so cute
pezze234 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
THIS IS CUTE AND HOT AT THE SAMETIME! I LOVE IT 3
ElfChild1028 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Bravo. I loved that. So wish it had actually happened to me. Madara is really hot.
Kyian chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I simply loved it! Write more, will you? haha P I never posted here before, but will do when I have time! Keep up the good work and happy easter for you too, even though it's late for that now ;)