Reviews for City of Resentful Angels
ima chapter 13 . 6/13
please update thanks
Athens1399 chapter 13 . 2/13
This is great! Please continue x
ia chapter 13 . 11/1/2016
please ypdate thanks
AlesiaJ89 chapter 13 . 8/24/2016
Well this was really good...man wow she couldn't couldn't be faithful for 3 days really wow
Brooklyn chapter 13 . 6/21/2016
Are you going to do anymore because these stories are really good I just finished them and I love them
Guest chapter 8 . 1/29/2015
Jcd doesnt deserve clary, he eft her when she needed him most, i ship clary and beck
Guest chapter 13 . 7/26/2014
Please update again soon! This story is amazing! Please don't give up on this story! It is awesome and it has been forever since your last update and I have read over this story over and over and I just want to know what happens next! Please update!
CookieMonster234 chapter 12 . 7/3/2014
One of his top tens? He only went to 3rd base! I thought he said he never even looked at another girl while he was gone Jace is acting like a class A asshole rn
Guest chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
What happened!? Where is the rest of the story? Oh my god I'm legit going to die if i don't find out the ending. Please please please post more. Also, #Cleck I ship it so hard.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/19/2014
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa noooooooo she love the other guy not jace
Guest chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
at the wedding jace should sy i do not agree i love clary and she will marry me not that bastered
JeanetteH chapter 13 . 5/24/2014
Please please please update this story! I love it! I hope clary and jace are the ones who gets married in the end.
cantstopreadingfanfictions chapter 13 . 4/15/2014
OMG its been more than two years since you last updated...please finish the story...its amazing...I REALLY WANT MORE!
MadiMo chapter 13 . 1/26/2014
OHMIGOD. OHMIGOD. OHMIGOD. I LOVE IT! Please update! I know you said you might not update for a while :( but pleaseee continue! EEKK! So excited for a new chapter! Your amazinggggg!
NerdyBear chapter 13 . 12/28/2013
Update soon! It's a great story!