Reviews for City of Resentful Angels
Jcd doesnt deserve clary, he eft her when she needed him most, i ship clary and beck
Guest chapter 13 . 7/26/2014
Please update again soon! This story is amazing! Please don't give up on this story! It is awesome and it has been forever since your last update and I have read over this story over and over and I just want to know what happens next! Please update!
CookieMonster234 chapter 12 . 7/3/2014
One of his top tens? He only went to 3rd base! I thought he said he never even looked at another girl while he was gone Jace is acting like a class A asshole rn
Guest chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
What happened!? Where is the rest of the story? Oh my god I'm legit going to die if i don't find out the ending. Please please please post more. Also, #Cleck I ship it so hard.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/19/2014
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa noooooooo she love the other guy not jace
Guest chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
at the wedding jace should sy i do not agree i love clary and she will marry me not that bastered
JeanetteH chapter 13 . 5/24/2014
Please please please update this story! I love it! I hope clary and jace are the ones who gets married in the end.
cantstopreadingfanfictions chapter 13 . 4/15/2014
OMG its been more than two years since you last updated...please finish the story...its amazing...I REALLY WANT MORE!
MadiMo chapter 13 . 1/26/2014
OHMIGOD. OHMIGOD. OHMIGOD. I LOVE IT! Please update! I know you said you might not update for a while :( but pleaseee continue! EEKK! So excited for a new chapter! Your amazinggggg!
NerdyBear chapter 13 . 12/28/2013
Update soon! It's a great story!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/23/2013
This story is awesome I really want it to end out with jace and clary being together and bec gone forever
Lily chapter 13 . 8/28/2013
BECK AND CLARY! Jace left he does not deserve her love (great story by the way)
Partager Super chapter 13 . 8/29/2013
continue please. awesome story!
KirstyHart chapter 13 . 8/27/2013
I kinda dont want jace and clary to be together i love beck hes so sweet him clary and kale are the perfect family
noaverageangel chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
OH MY GOD IT DOES NOT END LIKE THAT!
I found this story by accident and I haven't been able to stop reading for the past 2 hours! I absolutely adore it! Please for the love of god finish it! It's incrediblely well written and your OCs kick ass! I demand that Beck kick Jaces ass and Clary come clean about being forced into and how Jace didnt listen so Beck wot hate her!
or maybe she goes to Magnus or what if Jace took her from te institute and Beck had to go save her!
I HVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!