Reviews for Weekend at Blaine's
YouAreMine21 chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
This is the last oe..isn't it?

I have to say this..I loved it!
Funny-Fishes chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
Very good! I loved Blaine and Lila's backstoty bs Kurt's conversation with Burt
Moonlight Freak chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
Ok, so let's make this clear. Here I was, reading this lovely chapter and then my dad storms into my room and MY COMPUTER FREEZES! No changing tabs, no opening paint, NOTHING. And I was right in the middle of the juicy part. "Kurt moved his hips against Blaine's, enjoying the slick heat and the slight pressure. He slid his hands from Blaine's hips to his ass, and began squeezing his ass cheeks more tightly around his thrusting cock" was the first thing written on my screen. My dad stared for a while and then FINALLY another tab opened. I'm dead.

But you know what? This story is worth it :P
mardie186 chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
Glad they made up. Hearts were in the right place, but sometimes people forget to engage their brain before shooting off their mouths. Been there done that. And the make up sex was lovely. Will look forward to the next chapter.
weepwop chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
I love this little verse you've created here 3

This story is really hot, but touching too. Glad they worked it out!
BloodRedLust chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
Ok, for starters, THANKYOU for not letting Kurt leave. If he had, it would have been bad and sad for days, and my boys would have been miserable, and i don't like that. I love that Kurt spoke to his Dad about it, that was perfect, and I totally love Lila for being a sweet protective mini big sister to Blaine... love her! But my favourite of all was the sweet passionate make up sex, that was just beautiful. WEll done! :)
I Am A Boss Zefron Poster chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
Mmmm, beautiful.
BloodRedLust chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
Awww, No no no, Kurtie, he didn't mean it like that! Turn around, go back and talk to Blaine and let him explain what he meant, then you two can kiss and make up and have some sexy buttsecks and be happy again. :) The way it's meant to be. :) C'mon Chazzam, bring on the next chapter, i gotta see what happens! :) Bec
BloodRedLust chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
Hehehehehee, yep, just tell a couple of Gleeks about that particular youtube vid, it'll have over 1 Million hits by morning, lol. Damn, i know i would watch it again and again. You are the Goddess of Klaine smut hon, i totally love it. :) And, i have to say, I also love how you have them as equals in their relationship... this is how i see them, and write them too... but so many other people like to make Blaine the 'top' and kurt the 'bottom', with no variation... it does my head in. That's not how most relationships work, that i know of. I love the way you write. :)

Cheers. Bec :)
BloodRedLust chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Very sweet chapter... seriously, just beautiful. :)
BloodRedLust chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Wow! Just wow. Frick that was hot! You've just earned yourself a new devoted reader hon. :)
random4ever chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
Agghhh! This is the definition of torture!
Funny-Fishes chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
So GOOD!
Everintruiged chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
oh shit.

dun dun dun dun!

and while there was no smut, I think it fitted the story. any dirtiness would have just felt too forced.

urgh. as much as i hate blaine and kurt fighting, i could see where both are coming from. nothing a good talk couldn't fix, but I get it.

this is cool and I can't wait for you to write more!

-C
mardie186 chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
Oh man, rough place to stop. They need to get their heads out of their butts and make up. Soon! Will look forward to the next chapter.
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »