Reviews for Weekend at Blaine's
GreatPretending chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
asdfghjkl I can't even. this was so cute and fluffy and hot and sexy all at the same time.

Also, The edits on the first chapter were so much better. I have a much easier time with Drunk!Kurt than a smoking Kurt. :)
Lovefremione chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
They're just... God how I wish this was an HBO or Showtime show!
1LostFan chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
They sure do like the pool don't they? Lol loved it :-D
Chazzam chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
OK - so Sono innamorato di te is Italian. There are a lot of different ways to say I Love You in Italian, and this is considered one of the strongest (the kind of thing you would say to a soul mate). I think it actually translates more to "I have fallen in love with you."

Je t'aime pour toujours is French, and basically translates to "I will love you forever." And toujours means forever.

I will add this to the body of the story as well - sorry for forgetting to do so and thanks for catching it!
lord kiras hand chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
For those of us who kind of suck at french translate please? And also this chapter is so romantic update soon!
Everintruiged chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
I love the sweetness, and the love between the two just resonates. there was a certain quiet gentle beauty to this, it was lovely.

Connie
Everintruiged chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
that was epically hot. i love how you write, because you capture the desperation, the want, the need so perfectly, that it seems as if we can really feel it.

and that's rare. and that's talent. and it's absolutely a pleasure (pun intended, lol) to read.
yusosparkly chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
whoa! this was even hotter than the last one. I'm telling you, you've got a gift. And with great power comes great responsibilty, so you know... please wield your power into more Klaine smut :)

Really awesome story, thanks so much.
GreatPretending chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Okay, normally I love all of your stories, but I honestly felt that Kurt and Blaine were super OOC in this. I mean, I just can't see Kurt ever smoking, and I can't see Blaine suggesting it. :/
1LostFan chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
The munchies! Ah good times. As if their was ever any doubt in one of your stories..I love this. Especially since you said a sort of plot is coming soon.
YouAreMine21 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Well..that was very very very hot!
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13