Reviews for Weekend at Blaine's
liz987951 chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
I. Loved. This. Story. Alright, that's all. Great job man.
dementedappletree chapter 7 . 10/24/2011
I loved this entire thing. And the last part was fucking hilarious.
bluecharlotte chapter 7 . 10/12/2011
Oh my god, I've loved this story so much! The others in the series are also awesome, but this is my fave so far. The way you describe blaine's family seems totally realistic and not overdramatized like other stories. Its very believable and I really like Lila, she's an awesome OC. Of course, The klaine smut is totally kickass in many ways, and it's amazing how great a job you do of showing they love each other so much and making it all feel so real. The cuteness and fluff is also perfect. And I really liked how you incorporated the fight, and the convo between them was just perfect, especially the part just before Kurt goes on the walk and how he yells NO! to breaking up _ On top of that, the things they were mad about were also totally logical and it wasn't far fetched at all... I'm just very impressed. You might've noticed.

Anyway, sorry for the ramble. This is very well written story and I can't wait to go read what comes next. [Loved the messages btw, LOL]

Lovely job! :)
HTi chapter 7 . 9/27/2011
Oh. My. God. Burt's message. I think I'm going to die. I am laughing so hard right now...

That was GREATNESS! Tina's being hooked on the video, Finn and Puck's comments, Santana and Lauren... OH MY GOD LAUREN! I was CRYING when I got to her part!
RenaissanceGrrl chapter 7 . 9/25/2011
This whole fic was amaaaaaaazing-I totally think Kurt wouldn't be into having full-on sex until it was possible for him to wake up in Blaine's arms, so the "weekend alone together" trope is a personal favorite of mine-but the epilogue here just killed me dead. D
dancergirl7 chapter 7 . 9/18/2011
I LOVED this story! and the whole Shiftings' verse really!

awesome epilogue, Burt's is probably the best!

great job :D
Evemarie of the Earth chapter 6 . 9/9/2011
I'll love you forever if you write another verse. I keep thinking about what will happen when Kurt finally makes it home and sees everyone. What would happen if Burt did find out about the video? Or does Kurt get away with it scot-free?
Evemarie of the Earth chapter 7 . 9/6/2011
Omg I loved this thing. Couldn't stop laughing. WANT MORE.
MeepyMeepyMeep chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
Aw, the make-up sex was so sweet! :) *lessthanthree*
maxdemon chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
I'm so glad I'm finally reading this; this is just... epic. Wish I'd found it sooner. It's funny, hot and romantic. Beautiful.
Hardcore-nellie12-fan chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I read this story last week and I reeeeeally really loved it! Its cute, sexy and sweet. I should really go read the first one lol!
Nittyismyname chapter 7 . 8/20/2011
This whole story was awesome!

I particularly loved the epilogue! Loved that you referenced Artie's...I mean, Tina's injury!

You're so funny!

Uilos.and.Symbelmyne chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
Epilogue MAKES MY DAY.
Uilos.and.Symbelmyne chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
WOW. That last bit had me smiling so wide. By the way, this is HOT. Great work!
Sweet Clementine chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
ROFLMAO! Oh come on! How can you leave us like that? How much trouble did they get in? Did they say yes to Brit? IMPORTQNT QUESTIONS!
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »