Reviews for Weekend at Blaine's
Wutif chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
Hi again

I just went back and read this again. I have tears on my face and a stomach ache from laughing...and crying. You LIVE in their universe, don't you? They seem so real... All of this is SO in character. They are sweet and sensual and romantic and innocent and so, so funny. I also really love how you captured each of the other characters individual personalities in the messages they left.

Can any writer ask for more than to create something that creates emotions in people like this?

We already know and love these guys and to share more of their world is a great gift. Hopefully Ryan and the new writer team have let Kurt and Blaine share all of their 'firsts' in a way something similar to what you have written. It would be a real stretch to ask us to imagine they hadn't gotten past a sweet innocent kiss or two when, as you say, they are two teens hot for each other.

Thank you for sharing this.
Lorelei-elf chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
epilogue is awesome!

Finn is the best brother!
Lorelei-elf chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
omg! this is sooooo bad.

(brings back god times though! Although I'm very happy there were no camera's on mobiles then)
mulder1921 chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
Brilliant epilogue is brilliant. Too clever and funny. Love Tina using Mikes phone as a desperate last attempt to get Kurt to answer. This whole story and verse was just epic. So sad that I read the whole thing in one night.
daftydraw chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
Hahaha that last post made me chuckle I have just finished reading all the verses in this series and they are all amazing! You really are very talented!

I also love Lila she's such abcool big sister, apart fromthe drugs lol

Also again the epilogue was just the most amaing thing I've ever read so funny, got a few odd look on the bus wen I was reading it, was laughing so loud haha :)
girlinthevortex chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Smut aside to begin with. I like Lila. Firstly because it's a pretty name but it's nice seeing Blaine with an older sister (something that I don't think I've read before). I'm intrigued as to what the siblings were talking about but I'm sure all will be revealed a bit later.

And so on to the action. I'm so glad the pool made another appearance because Klaine in a pool is just so good. Well, any couple in a pool is amazing, but I do love these two especially. More importantly though, I love how this is them making love. Yes, there's still a bit of Blaine losing his calm but this is so much sweeter than the previous two goes. It's really beautiful.

I'm going to have to take a break now. Your writing has got me all flustered and I'm already boiling thanks to the heat of my bedroom and the cup of tea I've just drank. I'll be back later though.
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Oh shit.

You just made me swear. I practically never swear. And I've got another six chapters of this. If they all contain smut then I think I may end up dead like Kurt and Blaine keep thinking they're going to.
littlemustava chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
Last voicemail. Ohgodohgodohgod. Epilogue was the most genius thing ever! Almost died laughing ~
littlemustava chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
I've read all your fanfics in order and I actually have to say, the YouTube part made me laugh like hell. Seriously. Amazing. xx
annabanna94 chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
I have now read every story that you have written and I honestly must say that now I am sad because I have to wait for you to put out some more amazing stories. :( But Im sure it will be worth the wait. Anywayy loved reading these Shifting Verses they were REALLY good! I really enjoyed reading them they were very entertaining. :D Cant wait to read more creations from youu. :D
boldpens chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
I just read the entire Shiftings Verse, and it is so very good. You got their characterizations spot-on and the development of their relationship was perfect. Amazing, amazing job.
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
OH. MY. GOD. That was freaking amazing. Burts face would be hilarious when he finds out exactly what happened. XD Thanks for this made my night. -Nikki
Wutif chapter 7 . 7/24/2011
Kay chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
This story is amazing..But this chapter had me ROFL..LOL I LOVE THIS!
ourindigohearts chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
OMG when they realize that it's on Youtube.

I laughed so hard, I almost fell off my chair
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »