Reviews for Wandering Blearily Around
JaToya chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
That was a really beautiful journey.
SereneCalamity chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
There are not words too describe how much I loved this story !
It was beautiful !
Amazingly written.
Ms.allea chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Lovely story and awesomely written
whenloveandhatecollide chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
One word... BEAUTIFUL.
VicUpland chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I've read this several times before, but I just reread it this afternoon when taking a break from studying and I just thought I'd let you know that this is really, really great.
cRaZyGuRl093 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Truly amaaazing plot! Love it!
Very well written! :)
auhaes23 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
amazing story
VerityFourteen chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Even though I have read this story many times on two separate accounts, I don't believe I have ever reviewed, and this is one of those stories that you cannot NOT review, simply because of its amazingness.

I have nothing but praise for this fanfic, which is surprising. I have read many completely unrealistic, stupid, overly-fluffy, and generally bad Puck/Rachel fics, and this one story completely counteracted all of those. This story, despite its length, is not covered in grammar or spelling mistakes and has wonderful structure. The short snippets of their lives made it an easy ready, while still having an impact. I have never been one to enjoy fluff, so imagine my excitement to have found a story so realistic. It was exactly what I was looking for.

In short, Wandering Blearily Around is wonderful and amazing and bittersweet and cute and occasionally amusing. I absolutely adore it, even after reading it a few dozen times.

Have a wonderful day/night!

-VerityFourteen

P.S. - I particularly enjoyed the ending because the scene you created was so picturesque and, frankly, ADORABLE!
wondrous enigma chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This was perfect.
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I loved this! A lot. It's so touching and realistic and lovely. Everyone was in character the whole time, and it was just amazing, really. Definitely one of the best-and the longest, haha-Puckleberry one-shots that I've ever read. Thank you for writing this.
Serenity Marie chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I think I have my new pairing obsession for Glee. This story is awesome
mz.brar chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Wow this story really made my heart ache in some places. You might want to consider changing the summary (I think I passed by this fic a few time before I read it, and it really Is a great fic!) Also you might want to consider braking it down to smaller part. I did"nt read the story in one sitting so coming back a finding the part where I left off was a bit of a pain. But over all I loved the gradual build up to their relationship. ItS honestly how I see a Rachel/puck love story working out(from friends to lover) can't wait to read more of your work )
We're A Two Shot chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Beautiful as always. you develop these two so damn well. The relationship is real and just amazingly well written. Kudos to you.
aussiegleek18 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
u shuld so make a sequel :) i loved it
KeydaV chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Normally, I'm a bit put off by longer stories that are just one-shots, but as soon as I started reading this I fell in love. I literally just read this entire thing in one day, two sittings that are two only because I had to eat supper, otherwise it would have been one. It flowed brilliantly and the characters were so in character, it made me smile throughout the entire story. I even put off doing my homework to read this story, and I'm so glad I did. Absolutely brilliant. :)