Reviews for Loud in the Library
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
It was... Lets just say "hawkward"
Klaineslut15 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This was amazing! I loved it
CastleAddiction chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
OHmygod.

This was HILARIOUS.

The whole time, I was just thinking, "You're in a LIBRARY. What are you doing? I bet if you turn around now, you'll see all the other students staring at you, and some old librarian lady giving you death stares."

But it was pretty cool, all the same. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
omg I LOVED IT...they left cum on the bookshelf...LOL
cecelily chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
aside from this being very unrealistic seeing as they are having sex in a public library this is a great story!
Rauwrtsch chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
this was hot

and hilarious

all at the same time

LOVED IT
Zenethra chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
The thought of being in their positions made me SO NERVOUS. D:

Also, surprisingly enough, this is one of the few bottom!Kurt fanfictions I've read lately :D. People seem to like bottom!Blaine...

It was a fun fantasy, overall. Sex in unconventional places is always a nice change from the usual bed-sex. :)
danielizabethx chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
holy fucking hell.

hahaha!

okay, the hilarious part of this was the lady at the end.

the hot part of this was everything else.

this was damn good smut.
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Oh. My. God. You wrote Klaine library sex. Is it too soon for me to propose marriage? Because..I think I love you. Actually, yeah. No, I do.
vamp gyrl chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
just let u know i wa laughing my ass off bby the end !
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Hahaha oh my! BUSTED! I love Kurt's line about Blaine becoming best friends with his right hand. YIKES hurry up Blaine! lol.
Annyjuli chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Sooo hot! Write a sequel please!
Wednesday Thunder chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Extramly good. You have a gift ;)
Dauphin Noire chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Ahaha... Like the end when she ask them to leave! That was really funny to imagine. Yeah, it's good. You write well so how can it not be? I think some people don't care about the word "intimity"...
Madi the Klaine Nut chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Hey! Good job with the fanfic. It was a great combination of humor and pure smut. Keep writing!