Reviews for Babymaking for Beginners
Chisa Chispa chapter 9 . 4/15/2020
They are so cute! Im happy that I am able to read this again. The awkward moments are so funny lol I hope you are well dear author Im quite sad this isnt finished and from the looks of it, it has alot of potential I'd like to witness how are they going to fall inlove to each other. Thank you for this and I wish you well!
CHISA CHISPA chapter 1 . 4/15/2020
OH FUCK YES HAHA! Sorry for the language but I was searching this fic all over the web and I cant find it since I forgot the title and I refuse to back down so I decided to manually search for it by enabling filter Neji H. Tenten and Rated M omg the effort tho but Im so glad Im able to find this! PS I hope you are well
Rirukasabe chapter 9 . 5/19/2019
Good
Tobitaka97 chapter 9 . 3/27/2019
Why. Why you left this story. Why?!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/31/2019
That was the most akward sex ever... you really did a good job there! Now I need to know what the hell happens next! SHE SAID SHE LOVES HIM! (Tbh I do not remembeer him saying that to her... maybe I'm a little lost here hehe)
almarillo chapter 9 . 10/7/2017
Busy in the next 3 moths, busy in the next 6 years.
Nairil chapter 3 . 9/13/2016
Your heroes are both so non-hormonal, virginal and logical that I sometimes can't decide if I should laugh or cry :D
Nairil chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Well this is story about marriage between two very rational people! It was interesting to read!
1010 chapter 9 . 11/19/2015
Haha!I can't fathom how one spends hours writing this .Man you've got some experience, uhm,dear author are you some middle aged woman who's writing the story of her first married life but substitute her and her supposedly husband for "Ten ten" and "Neji?"
lilacblossom chapter 5 . 5/17/2015
Omg! hahahaha the title of the book made me howl!

great story so far
that guy chapter 9 . 2/10/2015
Well I enjoyed the story thus far and it has been 4 years since you updated this one and I would like to read more of it.
Alexa-rlove chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
Genial ojala la continues :)
Adrammelech chapter 9 . 11/6/2013