Reviews for A Single Trick
Sphinxius chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
Aw, this was a good story. Characterizations were just perfect. And like a few other reviewers have said, you managed to pack a lot of stuff into just two chapters, without it feeling rushed at all. Very excellent pacing. Thanks for writing and sharing. :)
SuperVikinggirl chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
Well done! Great story! I thought that you got Bobby's character right on! Thanks!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Awesome awesome story. I loved it.
MelanisticLeopard chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Wow, what a time to read this. I can't stand the cliffhanger the season finale just dumped on us.

Seriously though. You're a good writer. I totally got the perspectives of both Sam & Bobby. This was a busy-ass fic man. A case & Sam potentially being paralyzed.
ccase13 chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
I'm glad to see Bobby getting over his awkwardness with Sam. It really felt bad when he got his sould back and Bobby was still creeped out about Robo Sam trying to kill him.
shmrck14 chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
I love this story. You do a very good job with creating conflicting emotions. Bobby has every right to be uncomfortable around Sam, but yet I ache for Sam as well. And with a case mixed in, you accomplished a lot in just 2 chapters. So glad it ended with Bobby coming around on Sam.
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Oh yeah I didn't even think of Dr Love! LOL! That's hillarious! (: Anyway I'm glad that Bobby snapped his head out of his butt and he stopped breing mean to our poor hurt Sammy. It's kind of ironic that you had Castiel of all characters be the one to earch up and touch Sammy's head to heal him. Castel... GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Excellent Job! I so love hurt Sammy/ scared Dean and guilty Bobby!
Mystic25 chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Good one! Bobby was a bit too distant with Sam for my liking...and your characterizatons were excellent.
amyblair chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
Been meaning to read this and got a quiet moment tonight.

Fantastic ending - loved it!

Really liked the way you guys write Bobby and Sam. I think it's a relationship that has began, grown, fallen apart, and is mending. It's funny that the show started the 2nd half of the season with Bobby being skittish of Sam (with fair reason) but we never saw that moment where Bobby started to let it go and trust Sam again. It's nice to read such great talks here, which I can only assume in the Show occurred off camera.

Loved Dean's, "We're busting out, right? Please?" Perfecto!

Lovely job to both of you. Totally enjoyed!
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
Awesome ending to the story. I just wish we could have seen a moment like this between Bobby and Sam on the show. At least Bobby finally realized just how much Sam meant to him and realized it was time to let his anger go!
Colby's girl chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
Great story! Brought a tear to my eye. Well done.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
Beautiful honey! Fantastic ending there!

*hugs*

Mandy
dulcinea54 chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Great story! Thanks!
calcium77 chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Great chapter snd story! It was hard to not read til tonight when I got the alert earlier today.

Thanks! Loved Sam/Bobby chats and making up

Kat
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
this is brilliant and what I wish happened on the show (the Bobby-Sam stuff)