Reviews for Dawn of the Moonfang
hijikata2002 chapter 1 . 7/7
This is one of thd best crossover stories I have read. It's interesting and has an original plotline. I would really appreciate it if you updated. PLEASE UPDATE
Mindaflyer chapter 26 . 7/7
If only the 3 year writer's block would end **
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! This story is too amazing to not continue!
Midigeria chapter 26 . 3/8
Please continue. Hm it's been
A while sice your last update. And it's the best Bleach/HarryPotter Crossover I ever read. So im asking you with my whole hart to continue this story.
ThTBA chapter 26 . 2/20
Just found this fic and read it all in a single night. (Now I have to go back and reread it a couple more times!) Such an interesting premise, and I love the relationships you've built between Ichigo and the other characters.

I hope you find the inspiration to update again someday!
NekoTora243 chapter 26 . 2/7
I admire the way you wrote the story so far, giving the characters so much emotion and depth to their personalities makes me somewhat envious but I am still learning how to write without being at a loss for words. I absolutely love this story. Practically the "Jewel in the Rough," to be honest. It was great to read. Thank you! ;)
Guest chapter 26 . 11/23/2016
update soon
its interesting
Soccerlover17 chapter 26 . 9/28/2016
Update please!
NatalieMcLarent chapter 26 . 9/15/2016
Even after all this time, I am still waitingreally can't wait for the next chapter, fighting!
101Gabriella101 chapter 26 . 8/15/2016
It's an amazing story, I hope you'll continue someday!
PandasoulsReaper chapter 22 . 5/6/2016
The story is going along really nicely, but somethings really do look a bit shifty...
First off, during the Snape and Ichigo duel he had pulled out his wand, so why were they freaking out?

Two, why hadn't the other professors said anything about the change in Ichigo's eye color? Or how the conversations in Japanese, like where they stalked Ichigo and Byakuya from the Room of Req, would't they have picked up a few words like hollow, zanpakuto, captain, or maybe felt that the Japanese war was not wizardly? They literally discussing how Aizen had already bought along atleast 3 wizarding clans...

And they don't question the stripe running down his face, even though it's unatural even when they first meet him?
If his reiatsu changed, then why had Hogwarts, logically, let him and Ulquorria into Hogwarts if the 'magic' seems dark like a D Wizard?

Otherwise, beside that, the stories great, awesome, amazing... Can't wait for them to meet a hollow, that is if they join the war, and survive past Day one of Captain Shiouin...

And meet Kon... And meet Kenpachi... And DumbyDore meet Soutaicho... And maybe Siris Black and Kyoraku? Ukitake and Lupin? Ron and Hermine meets Nel... In her kid form then adult 83
And lastly, of course Draco and Kira? Both blondes, I think would like to meet each other... Both Nobles, both under an 'evil' person (I don't think you 'evil' Gin!) Both powerful, carrying a big burden (lol, sorry bout that Bleach joke) And the Weasel Twins wreak Havoc to the Seriteti with the help of Yachiru, Mashiro, and later Nel? Help from Hiyori of course. I totally see this happening... lol...
kawaiisenshi33 chapter 18 . 4/24/2016
FC CFC
AnimeHunter411 chapter 26 . 4/12/2016
I really like this story and I hope that you UPDATE SOON!
twixxy-dee chapter 26 . 4/10/2016
I really hope you have time to update your fanfiction while balancing with life.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/23/2016
Keep going and add more to the story it is getting good