Reviews for Dawn of the Moonfang
Please update this soon! It's really a fantastic fanfic!
reveress-plegue chapter 26 . 8/4
Awesome more please
neutral *oops typo*

v
I'm beutral to the whole gay ichigo thing but id rather not see gay lemon please definately not my cup of tea.

overall I like the story though well written and thought through.
GrimmVertigo chapter 26 . 7/30
Okay, so, I must have re-read this at least 4 times over the past year or two and I absolutely love it. The plot is interesting, the characters well-written; everything is just so wonderful. I'm kinda sad about the updates being so few and far in between, but I get how crazy life can be. Sometimes there's no time to write, or there's no inspiration, or any number of reasons. But I do sincerely hope this will be continued and eventually finished. Regardless of how long it takes, I know at least I'm gonna be sticking with this magnificent story til its last days.
yaoilover368 chapter 26 . 7/25
are byakuya and ichigo going to do it? even if they don't, please keep updating!
yaoilover368 chapter 24 . 7/25
the fight scene was perfect
yaoilover368 chapter 20 . 7/25
i'm in love with this fanfic
yaoilover368 chapter 17 . 7/24
I've watched this like 3 times already and it's still entertaining
mysticmoon1331 chapter 26 . 6/3
i'm really loving this and am way beyond looking forward to reading more. :D thanks so much for this!
ReinArevin chapter 26 . 6/3
I really love your writting skills and have read your story many times. I truly hope you get over your writer's block and continue your story. I know its a bit selfish seeing as you are busy , but PLEASE UPDATE! It may take you a long time but I'm ready to wait . Just don't give up on this story please.
MBlasterXD chapter 3 . 5/12
Enjoying the story so far!
littlepopstar chapter 22 . 5/5
PLEASE tell me this is gonna hava a happy ending
DragonClaw827 chapter 26 . 5/1
I hope you'll update. Soon. Very soon.
Sheryllovie98 chapter 26 . 4/14
Great story please update soon:)