Reviews for Dawn of the Moonfang
Kayla Parrish chapter 26 . 5/26
Hello, I just wanted to say I love your story. I started reading it in 2011-2012 when I was 14 and absolutely loved it. I found it again today and read it and it's just as good as I remember. It reminds me of when I first discovered Harry Potter and Bleach. I hope that you are still writing stories to this and that maybe one day you will continue this one. If you don't that is more than fine. I am now 20 and still love this story, thank you so much.
FallenThorns chapter 25 . 4/20
please please think of continuing this story. I really want to read or and kill my curiosity that Ichigo is japan's king of magic.
Mad Hatter1999 chapter 26 . 2/6
Plz update!
SlashingMoon chapter 26 . 1/10
tis is like THE BEST Bleach/Potter fic I've ever read. please continue your good work and amazing story
Kyuubi-dono chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
I've not even done this chapter yet, but I've got to just say; HOLY CRAP! ISSHIN IS GIVING ICHIGO AND THE GIRLS INFORMATION!? WOAH! If this wasn't an AU because of anything else, it damn sure is an AU now. Haha.
Dammitjeanette chapter 26 . 11/28/2017
Hi! I was just wondering if you were going to be continuing this piece at all, either on or on ao3? I really love this piece and I check back in sporadically to see if it’s been edited. Please let me know! I’m dying to learn how this ends!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/8/2017
Keep it coming and update
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
PLEASE UPDATE THIS AMAZING STORY!
hijikata2002 chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
This is one of thd best crossover stories I have read. It's interesting and has an original plotline. I would really appreciate it if you updated. PLEASE UPDATE
Mindaflyer chapter 26 . 7/7/2017
If only the 3 year writer's block would end **
Guest chapter 26 . 5/24/2017
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! This story is too amazing to not continue!
Midigeria chapter 26 . 3/8/2017
Please continue. Hm it's been
A while sice your last update. And it's the best Bleach/HarryPotter Crossover I ever read. So im asking you with my whole hart to continue this story.
ThTBA chapter 26 . 2/20/2017
Just found this fic and read it all in a single night. (Now I have to go back and reread it a couple more times!) Such an interesting premise, and I love the relationships you've built between Ichigo and the other characters.

I hope you find the inspiration to update again someday!
NekoTora243 chapter 26 . 2/7/2017
I admire the way you wrote the story so far, giving the characters so much emotion and depth to their personalities makes me somewhat envious but I am still learning how to write without being at a loss for words. I absolutely love this story. Practically the "Jewel in the Rough," to be honest. It was great to read. Thank you! ;)
Guest chapter 26 . 11/23/2016