Reviews for The Epic Story of PPTH
Mystery Lights chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Awkard, full of mistakes, oddly hysterical, and MOST OF ALL ... truly epic.
dragonfinder365 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
SO FUNNY! I favorited this! Hilarious! Hope you make up for House not getting caught. 8D! (na na na nah na! I stole your smile!) Please bring more funnyness.
dragonfinder365 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Sis this is so hilarious! Great work!
BoredSenseless chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
Hilarious! XD! I took notice that this wasn't last updated since the beginning of the month. Your always conplaining about people not updating weeks on end. I know this is not the end. We DEMAND MORE! update please please PLEASE!
BoredSenseless chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Such a funny chapter! :)! I laughed quite a lot at that and even though it was short and had some wittle errors here and there I loved it!
3DG Lover 918 chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
Wow that's funny! XD! Then it is also sooo wierd. Why didn't you just research the characters of Jersey Shore? Why did you eat them? Why did House get away? Thank you mynamemattersnot for the wierd story and all but does it have to end here? :)! PS: Thank you Chessie13 who is posting this!
cool lil' freshwoman chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
im guessing part two was the surprise. what a lame surprise. great! but then house got away. will you the evil narrator catch him miss mynamemattersnot? or will you end it here? made me laugh. *)!
ms. future nuerologist chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
So is that it? he got away? oh you cant let him get away! come on? seriously you would just let him go like that? no fair! ;-)!
UltimateGothicGirl chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Loved this story a lot. even though it hac a few grammer errors peppered into it' it was still very enjoyable. It should defin ately be finished. If possible, you should provide a bit more characterization.
cool lil' freshwoman chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Well I'll go marrily about my way then go tell mynamemattersnot: I WANT TO SEE THE SURPRISE! funny :P hope its updated however magical way that happens. *)!
cool lil' freshwoman chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
mynamemattersnot chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I cant believe you've posted it! 8D! I've reviewed my own story! *jumps up and down like a kangaroo*.
ms. future nuerologist chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Wow i was going to read your new chapter for forced parenthood first but this sooo caught my attention. dear mynamemattersnot update so i could see what the surprise is. ;-)! GREAT STORY! Like really. Chessie 13 make sure you keep posting it for her.