Reviews for The Boy with the Backpack
CheesecakeKittyCat chapter 27 . 5/14
This is awesome! I really like this, please write more! Look, I have a serious problem called "story addiction", and this story is fueling it, ok? I need more! Hehe. Great job!
Emma8916 chapter 9 . 3/23
Matthew is older, isn't he?
Zion the Pansexual chapter 27 . 11/1/2016
10/10 would read again. That was pretty good.
Zion the Pansexual chapter 26 . 10/18/2016
*groans of discontent because I have to wait to get another chapter*
zen4365 chapter 26 . 10/17/2016
FINALLY CAUGHT UP! I cant wait to read more btw! Great job!
Ktkat9 chapter 26 . 10/17/2016
Is Alfred going to try to go after Gilbert for getting Mattie drunk?
LukeSkyscraper chapter 22 . 10/17/2016
Boyyy holy shit. I cannot believe that you updated this after so many years. I've been busy with school, so I havent been able to read it;however, when I got an email for it, I flipped. I havent read this since middle school (Im a senior in high school now). Time really flies.. I think I was in 7th grade when I read this haha. I dont even like Hetalia anymore, but seeing you update this story brings back a lot of memories. Ah nostalgia. Im going to reread the entire thing lmao
Kry Chi chapter 26 . 10/15/2016
Please tell me that scene is going to be a brother moment between Alfred and Matthew. I hope.
Marik of Yami chapter 24 . 9/14/2016
So, I just discovered this fic a few days ago and I am in love with it! It is written so well and the plot flows nicely. The characters and their background stories are nicely developed! And I love this ship! It is one of my personal favorites! I am so glad I just happen to stumble across this!
lulupyne chapter 24 . 9/7/2016
im loving this story keep up the great work!
macroneko24 chapter 24 . 9/7/2016
This is awesome! I can't thank you enough for continuing this fic!
Zion the Pansexual chapter 24 . 9/6/2016
Pretty sure I've changed my name at least 4 times since I first read this story a while ago. I'm just gonna say I want them to stop being so awkward and just make out already.
Zion the Pansexual chapter 22 . 9/2/2016
I'm just looking at this fic after years. I do remember the part about Gilbird on Matthew's arm. I'm slowly getting back into the fandom a bit.
Artisiano chapter 21 . 9/2/2016
Is it bad that I read the French parts without even realizing they were French until I saw the translations at the end?

Also, PruCan is my new OTP, well done, didn't think they'd make an ideal pairing but turns out they can XD
lulupyne chapter 23 . 8/29/2016
im really loving this story keep up the great work!