Reviews for The Boy with the Backpack
Marik of Yami chapter 24 . 9/14
So, I just discovered this fic a few days ago and I am in love with it! It is written so well and the plot flows nicely. The characters and their background stories are nicely developed! And I love this ship! It is one of my personal favorites! I am so glad I just happen to stumble across this!
lulupyne chapter 24 . 9/7
im loving this story keep up the great work!
macroneko24 chapter 24 . 9/7
This is awesome! I can't thank you enough for continuing this fic!
Zion the Pansexual chapter 24 . 9/6
Pretty sure I've changed my name at least 4 times since I first read this story a while ago. I'm just gonna say I want them to stop being so awkward and just make out already.
Zion the Pansexual chapter 22 . 9/2
I'm just looking at this fic after years. I do remember the part about Gilbird on Matthew's arm. I'm slowly getting back into the fandom a bit.
Artisen chapter 21 . 9/2
Is it bad that I read the French parts without even realizing they were French until I saw the translations at the end?

Also, PruCan is my new OTP, well done, didn't think they'd make an ideal pairing but turns out they can XD
lulupyne chapter 23 . 8/29
im really loving this story keep up the great work!
storm.mataya chapter 23 . 8/29
This story brought me through a rollercoaster of emotions. You've probably been told millions of times (at least I sure hope you have), but you're so talented and your story deserves all the love it receives. Thank you for giving me the chance to read this, and I hope you update again soon.
yaoilover6 chapter 23 . 8/26
Matthew is crushing me with sadness I hope he starts getting better chapter I really liked it.
zen4365 chapter 22 . 8/19
Great to see your back. I see way too many fics abandoned! I love your story writing and I cant wait till you update...but I understand if it takes you a while. :)
Omg :') thank you for the update!
Gabrika chapter 22 . 8/16
First of all, I would like to thank you for keep writting this fanfic even after so many years, when I got the alert email I thought that maybe it was a "the story will end like this" or "I won't continue writing, just want you all to know", but it was a chapter instead and no one could take the smile off my face yesterday. When I was in the fandom this was one of my favourite fanfics and beamed everytime you updated, that hasn't changed. I might not be in the fandom anymore, I might not come into fanfiction anymore, and I might have forgotten the name of many authors and stories I liked in the moment, but I still remembered "The Boy with the Backpack" and what it was about. So I just want to thank you, and tell you that I'll be waiting ansiously for every update.
xMisasha chapter 22 . 8/16
Hello! I just stumbled across this fic today, and I'm so glad I did. It's so nice and cute and I think the first few chapters made me cry this morning and ahh! Also, welcome back!
Acro111 chapter 22 . 8/16
The inhuman screech I made when I saw this had been updated, and the even stranger one I made when I saw that it was an ACTUAL chapter and not a "sorry this is over" update, was indescribable.
I can wait forever for a good fic to be updated, but I'm glad this is back
North of the North chapter 22 . 8/15