Reviews for Hope or death?
Redline57 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This was good! Brought back 2300AD very clearly to me. Good job!
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
That damn lab 16. I hated fighting enemies in the future. The flashbacks, I tell ya. Heheheh. Anyway, this is quite beautiful, and I always enjoy reading hopeful stories. Wonderful descriptions here-just enough imagery. Thanks for sharing.
Wing Omega chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
It was quite interesting and it's nice to know that I'm not the only person wwith Lucca as their faveorite Chrono Trigger character.
Alan Bates chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
Very nice. I always thought that portion of the game was very depresing and you captured that well. Good work
Bra1n1ac chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
Not too too bad, but it was more a replay of the events in the game than a look into Lucca's head. If it had been an actual look into Lucca's head, I probably would have fainted for the second time today.

-the collector of data-

-bra1n1ac-
Kit Thespian chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
Wow! Y'know, Lucca is my second favorite character (next to Magus) and I really enjoyed this fic. There aren't enough Lucca fics...
name chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
I have one suggestion. Never use the same word to describe something, especially in the only three or four sentences. You did it twice. This is no flame though. I really liked how you showed Lucca's thoughts. Overall the story was very good.