Reviews for The Story of How Beach became a Daddy, sort of
SCcowgirl80 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
OMG! Talk about hilarious. I laughed the whole way through and the birthing scene was awesome. I just about fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard. Shame Beach couldn't raise the kid. Least there'd be someone with a good moral backbone.! Congrats, it turned out wonderfully.
Agent-M-0167 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
That was disturbing and funny at the same time.
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I can't do this, wolfy. I know you want a review, but I can't read more than a few bits of this at a time. It's hilarious, but it's making my brain turn inside-out. You really DO play poker with Cthulhu, don't you?

Hopefully I'll have better feedback for you in a few days. You know, when they unstrap me from the gurney and let me have crayons again.
Strapakai chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
If this is crack, I am addicted!

This almost made me choke, I was laughing so hard.

"Move it faster ya lazy maggot! This damn baby could run the course faster than you and it ain't born yet!" There was complete silence in the wake of his comment. He twisted around to glare. "What? All of ya know it's in me.. stop actin' like it's some shameful damned secret!"

Part of it reminded me of my last c-section, where the spinal block ran out halfway through the operation.

Poor poor Beach.

I like seeing a bit of Lady Jaye in there.
Miscella chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA! Oh. My. GOD! That. That was wonderful. A masterpiece. I'm serious. I couldn't breath at "Shut the fuck up, you little maggot." I shared this with my friend (who doesn't read fanfiction) and he burst out laughing too.
Tinks231 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Oh. My. God. That was AWESOME! I laughed so much a started crying!

...I'll admit, I have a weak spot for crack. Guilty pleasure. And when it's believable crack? Even better.

Loved it.
Karama9 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Well, it's pretty good crack. :)

It actually makes sense, which is admittedly a bit scary. But really, seeing Beach go through all that is worth a bit of brain damage!
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
OMFG. this is Hillarious. And amazingly extremely entertaining.

if you ever saw "junior" with Devito and Arnold Scwartzenegar then you are giggling along with me. Lol
N. Ockenfels chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Gasp, gasp, gasp... Oh dear, I really need some air after all this laughter. ROFL about covers it. Yeah, maybe it's crack, but it's good crack! And hat of to you, you actually DID make it believable.

Just great !
Quathis chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Okay, so I couldn't get through the whole thing and skipped to the end, due to your warned mental implosion. I laughed hard and long. Thanks for that. Until next time.
TinySprite chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Ha ha! Awesome fic! I was laughing through more than half of it and smiling for the rest.

Btw, who's to say some of Beach's influence DIDN'T leech over?
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Wow, I bow in your direction, madam. Even though I broke a few brain cells, it was impressive crack. I take back my earlier doubt that such a feat couldn't be accomplished. Beach was a cranky ass delight throughout the whole thing, from calling the baby a parasite to being completely ignorant about what pregnant women go through. Lifeline was wonderfully evil at times as well. I also loved Beach guilt tripping Duke and Psyche Out, only to get caught by Doc.
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
...You win.

I forget how evil you are sometimes. (Makes note to self; never ever again tell Wolfy something can't be done)

It's gonna take a lot of Jack to make my brain stop hurting.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2