Reviews for Just a Mistake
KJun chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
I think Katara is smart enough to know that calling Zuko "stud" anything is no way to hide the pregnancy.

It's counterproductive and counter-intuitive.

Other than that I like the story.

Kat
StormingBlackPanther chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
LOL. I LOVED IT! Especially the "studly love-muffin" part. I really do hope you would consider continuing with this plot instead of leaving it here; I think you could really do a lot with this fanfic! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE consider continuing :)
Literature-Freak-2014 chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
hehehe, love-muffin.
hi chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
omg if you dont continue this story i will cry! its so good! i especially like the nicknames ;)
Captain Phantom Glass chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
BRAVO!
Iluvyeachick chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
I luv it
AnnaAza chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
"Srudly love muffin," eh? I'd love for everyone to hear that. So, the drama and quick marriage begins!
StarPockets chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
This is great! "studly love muffin" LMAO! I hope you'll write more soon!
Talon3 chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
That was very good! LMAO I mean Stud Muffin. Poor Zuko. He never had a chance, did he. I can just see Iroh bring Katara and Zuko both to their knees, with him buying clothes wqanting the nursery done in a certain way and driving poor Katara crazy with, when my wife pregnant ...trust me I know about... So I can imagine Zuko and Katara are going to wqant to run away form him not to mention Toph when she finds out. Cann't wait to read more.
ScorpiusRoseLover chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
studly love muffin! Ha! Great pet name. I love the story so far. Can't wait for the update.
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Very good. Are you planning to have them to eventually fall in love, as some "arranged" marriages sometimes do? I liked it very much, either way.
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
AWESOME! I am excited at the prospect of reading more.
pyroaquaterrian chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Ok, now I'm really hooked! Loved this latest chapter... Both Zuko's & Katara's reaction to Aang's sudden appearance, as well as Katara nervous ramblings trying to think up an excuse

for why she was in the Fire Nation were priceless.

I also especially loved the conversation later in the chapter between Zuko & Katara... That was just prefect!

Now I can't wait for the next update.

Thanks for sharing.
JW chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU FOR CONTINUING THIS STORY! I can't wait for the next chapter, please don't wait so long to post next time. (puppy eyes...)
daveshan chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
This looks really good. I'm usually a fan of fics centering around action and violence, but I'm genuinely interested in this one.

Zuko's plan is brilliant too, all things considered. I can't wait to see all the ramifications.