Reviews for All Catastrophes Start in Potions Class
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
*snickers* Draco having a crush on Harry! *grins* Oh that is wonderful!
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
lol ;)
XscarlettXsuccubiX chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
This story made my inner fangirl burst out and alternate between squealing in joy and laughing hysterically. Suffice to say this was a fun story!
ABC chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
Ha Ha Ha. Really enjoyed this story. One thing though. May I request a one off based on the whole Aberforth chasing a cursed Neville scenario. Please
niver chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
Very entertaining fic!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
So sexy and hot very cute as well!
Auttzthoughtz chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
Cute. :P
Anon chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
omglol draco you chick
drarryxon chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
you have me giggling like a lunatic. i also agree with draco. hands are wonderful. especially daniel radcliffe's hands (who i always picture harry as)
shiarein chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
That was sweet and yumm!
EscapeToMyMindPalace chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
Aw that's so cute, I loved the fluff at the end! My favourite part has to be: "Professor Snape, you're assistance is needed at once! Mr. Longbottom has been hit with a curse that turned him into a half-goat, half-human hybrid and he is currently being chased around by Aberforth! You must help me catch him before he is molested by our resident goat-lover!" I nearly died laughing. Thanks :)
hemppu chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Thank you! I really liked this. I would have liked to read more about flirting (and a little bit less about hair) but I also liked story this way.
EmeraldEyes01 chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
This should absolutely have more reviews! This story was so cute! I love Harry and Draco! Great story!
SadisticSinner chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
Sooooooooooo adorable!

Just fuckintastic!
sablerose2 chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
Loved this story was sexy and funny thank you.
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »