Reviews for All Catastrophes Start in Potions Class
slylove0358 chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
Yeah, I love your Draco. He is one sexy MF! Just one little thing. When an author's note is in the story, it disrupts the flow. Well, for me at least. Just insert a star stick it at the end. Other than that, it was great! I can't wait for the next update!

~A
Luna'Sister chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
LOL...Loved it, can't wait for more
HPequalslove chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Amazing!:) you write so well! Can't wait for more!

~MEB
Agent Kittens chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
awwww, so cute! i love this story already! please update soon! n_n
slylove0358 chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
Yeah, so you're amazing...I'd give my right ball, if I had some of course, to be able to write as well as you. There had better be no mpreg though! That shit creeps me the hell out. I love the story! The format is good, so I don't think you need to change it. Yeah, so I luv ya annnnnd I hope you know who this is...because If you didn't it would be kinda awkward...I'll give you a hint: Sevy is my man! Anyway, you should get yo' shiz together and give me an update soon, Ginger!
Wheatly chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
HOLD HIS WAND! yes hold it... now stroke it... *Drools*

sorry im in fantasy land right now... i cant remember any of this chapter except that part where draco wishes he would hold his wand... my brain exploded with the possibilities... i mean COMON! harrys gatta have a hell a lot of talent... mmm wonder where he learned those talens.. *drools*

hehe sorry, rambled XD
Luna'Sister chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
OMG...Draco tottaly has a hand fedish... I love this fanfic, it's really good. I like the obsessed love struck Draco in this. You don't take away from Draco's true Draco-niss (thats so not a word) but you add onto it to give him more human. Don't know if that's what you were going for but I like it... Can't wait to read more.
PockyPand4 chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
Like this a LOT
Skai Evans chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
For some odd reason I can't stop reading your stories! I hope you'll update soon! :)
Wheatly chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
aww little drakey has a thing for harrys hands... ... mmmmm the things he could do with those hands... okay im siding with draco on this one lol.
FRANKENSTINWENTMAD chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Ooooh very nice.
Prussian Approved chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
LOL. That's cute. :3 I don't think you should change anything. Dracoooooo and Harrrrrry. Nooom3 lemons?
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6