Reviews for All Catastrophes Start in Potions Class
HPequalslove chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Amazing!:) you write so well! Can't wait for more!

~MEB
Agent Kittens chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
awwww, so cute! i love this story already! please update soon! n_n
slylove0358 chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
Yeah, so you're amazing...I'd give my right ball, if I had some of course, to be able to write as well as you. There had better be no mpreg though! That shit creeps me the hell out. I love the story! The format is good, so I don't think you need to change it. Yeah, so I luv ya annnnnd I hope you know who this is...because If you didn't it would be kinda awkward...I'll give you a hint: Sevy is my man! Anyway, you should get yo' shiz together and give me an update soon, Ginger!
Wheatly chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
HOLD HIS WAND! yes hold it... now stroke it... *Drools*

sorry im in fantasy land right now... i cant remember any of this chapter except that part where draco wishes he would hold his wand... my brain exploded with the possibilities... i mean COMON! harrys gatta have a hell a lot of talent... mmm wonder where he learned those talens.. *drools*

hehe sorry, rambled XD
Luna'Sister chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
OMG...Draco tottaly has a hand fedish... I love this fanfic, it's really good. I like the obsessed love struck Draco in this. You don't take away from Draco's true Draco-niss (thats so not a word) but you add onto it to give him more human. Don't know if that's what you were going for but I like it... Can't wait to read more.
PockyPand4 chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
Like this a LOT
Skai Evans chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
For some odd reason I can't stop reading your stories! I hope you'll update soon! :)
Wheatly chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
aww little drakey has a thing for harrys hands... ... mmmmm the things he could do with those hands... okay im siding with draco on this one lol.
FRANKENSTINWENTMAD chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Ooooh very nice.
Prussian Approved chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
LOL. That's cute. :3 I don't think you should change anything. Dracoooooo and Harrrrrry. Nooom3 lemons?
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6