Reviews for Loving A Lie
GH27 chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
Your story was very poignant and insightful. It is great to see someone is writing stories that aren't all about Syd/Vaughn. I loved the Laura POV and how you delved into her thoughts and motives. There needs to be more Jack Bristow fanfic! He is the ultimate spy.
Tori Ishkar chapter 2 . 4/2/2002
I really love your fanfic, though possibly the direction of the show won't be the same I can't help but wish it was the same with your story. Jack Bristow is my favorite character on the show and there are not a whole lot of fanfic about him. I think he's a great role to play with and your interpretation of him is beautiful. I like your Laura Bristow, strong, full of regrets and longing for her past life. You are a talented author, your fanfic is read like a novel. I look forward reading more since I have read everything up to date ! Enjoy next Sunday !
Isabella chapter 2 . 4/1/2002
Wow! I loved it. I'm very intrigued by the way you're handling the relationship between Laura and Jack. Please continue with this chain of events. It's really great!
Rach3 chapter 2 . 4/1/2002
Ooooooohhhh! What a great fic...you captured Jack perfectly. What a vivid portrayal...:) Thanks for a wondeful story.
Kat1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Gah! So very good. You took an intriguing backstory and worked it into something palpable and real - I loved Jack and Laura's interaction, how you evoked the remaining love between them, and how you allowed Laura to be a real person, and not some charicature. This fic is true to the emotional arcs of the show and carefully realised. Greatness!
lunarlanding chapter 2 . 4/1/2002
You know how much I adore your stories. They're always so real-the raw emotion flitting through. I love how you write Laura, and how you write Jack. How simply beautiful.
Thorne chapter 2 . 4/1/2002
Wow. Really good. Really really good. I hope the writers of the show do it as well.