Reviews for Chaotic Youth
Author-chann~ please UD
Annytin the Nomad chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
I need more!
HelloRoxy chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
Okay you have to update all your stories especially this one. This couple do not get enough love, and it will be a shame to leave a gem like this unfinished so pleaseeeee update it!
lionfish13 chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
This is a really cute story :) Miyagi's so funny! I hate those nasty, ignorant bullies, how dare they treat Shinobu-chin like that *shakes fist* I really liked their day at the theme park (though I'd never ever want a squid ink ice cream :P) and loved that Miyagi took the first step for once! And didn't seem at all put off by the fact that Shinobu's a guy. Funny, though sad, that their relationship has only lasted 1 day - but I'm sure the misunderstanding can be cleared up ;)

I check your writing tumblr ('cos I'm always desperate for your stories :D) and was very pleased to see the next chapter's almost half way there - yay! Keep it up! (And please please please maybe resurrect Bodyguard too, since you have this one? *pleads* :D)
Misakixxusagi chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Wow, nice job, Shinobu! He misunderstood and managed to kick Miyagi in the nuts! XD Looking forward to the next chapter (if there will be one..)! :D
Misakixxusagi chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
Woah, I thought they were fake flavors! XD Scary flavors.
Nice chapter and I really like Miyagi's teenage character - it's exactly how I'd imagine him to be - idiotic, yet caring.
Misakixxusagi chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Lol, Shinobu's a bigger stalker than Miyagi! XD Hiding in his closet - I bet Miyagi was super happy about it. XD
Misakixxusagi chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
OMG, I feel like beating Ken up! And that sleeping scene was adorable! :)
I've switched classes for friends before and when Miyagi did that, I felt so happy! He'd sacrifice his wood class for Shinobu! So romantic! :D
Misakixxusagi chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
XD Lol, that random kiss! Miyagi is awesome in this story! I love it when he stalks Shinobu (correction: 'simply follows' him).
Misakixxusagi chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Wow, that was a great chapter! I like how you describe the school and annoying kids. First hand experience makes it more realistic. :) (like of schools and that atmosphere)
Fire and Ice will always love chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
You must update this! This is one of my favorite stories on here! Pleaseee? D:
auason chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
I liked your story a lot, one of the best stories that I read I hope you will update soon
RedRosey18 chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
sooo cute. i love them and i cant wait for the next chapter! : )
kaagehide chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
I've read this so many times..yet now I'm barley reviewing!

I love all your Terro fics! My favorite part in this fic was this chapter and 'Real Couples'. I love how you had Miyagi ask Shinobu out! That was so adorable!

This chapter was also extremely cute, especially the texting parts

Aha, I love how you portray Miyagi like this, and Shinobu and his blushies!

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter of this!
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 6 . 1/13/2012
u have to update this sooooonnnn i want more i fuckn love this... awwww teen drama... i wonder what hes gna do to try in get him back now lols and mmmm i wonder does hiroki like akihoki and what is his feeling and does he meet nowaki and misaki :) i cnt wait for more