Reviews for wake up sledgehamma
joe chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
i just died
LivLifeForever chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
ouch. I think my heart is broken, because it's leaking fluids out of my eyes.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
g. So sad but so good!
August's Platypus chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
God, I've never wept so much over a fanfic before. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Oh my god. I'm reading this on the bus and trying to keep from crying ...
void-nogitsune chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
AWWWW SLLEEEEDDDDGEEEE. D: He'll come back for you one day...T_T

sigh, that scene on the train always broke my heart.

I loved this fic, even though it brought tears to my eyes, which is actually a good thing 'cos it just shows your writing has impact :)

This was beautiful :)
Lady Von Ebstein chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Me again !

I will write my review at the same time that I read (Aw, it doesn't seem very correct... I hope you understood the idea)

I love the way you speak about their dreams, Snafu's insanity ans Sledge relative innocence, in comparaison with him. "I can only wonder what you're dreaming about"

I believe that you totally understood Snafu's mind. Or, at least, the way I see him, and the way he's shown in the serie. I appreciate when fanfictions are close to the real characters, you see what I mean ? And I have to say that you're really good at it.

"I think you might have been the only thing keeping me sane throughout this whole fucking hellish experience"

AAAW, I, I don't know how to say that in English, so I think you'll understand if I say "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH *.*"

"Two different folk with no hopes of some sort of friendship in the real world." So sad, but so right. I agree, I love when stories end bad.

"We're heading in opposite directions and I'm just grateful our crosses passed for a brief time. You have made a real impact on me, and I'll never forget you"

Fuck, I'm about crying.

I believe this is one of my most most favorite story, maybe the one. Thank you :)

See you
lilliputian chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
damn. just..damn. broke my heart. :')
BooMShottz x chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
, is amazing I watched Pacific over and over. And this just sums the film up. Fucking amazing, i'd give you a 10/10 for this. Though in part 10, Sledge cries in the field with his father, showing weakness you could include a mask or something for Eugene in this letter, or Eugene could write one back.
trevtrev04 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
good story...snafu was my favorite character...i also read sledg's book