Reviews for The One All The Girls Want
lilyvandersteen chapter 1 . 9/18
This makes my heart break for Blaine. And it shows just why so many people turn their heads and pretend not to notice bullying - if you speak up in favour of the bullied, you risk becoming the next target... *Deep sigh*

It's an interesting pairing, Jesse and Blaine... I enjoyed this story. Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it with us!
The Bearer Of Secrets chapter 1 . 12/16/2014

Can you write a sequel where they meet in sectionals or whatever? Because I would probably cry if you did.
fairyrose chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
This isn't a paring that I would have thought about but it was really very sweet. I never really liked Jessie on the show. I thought he was kind of a jerk but he almost redeemed himself when he spoke to Madam. Tibadux for Rachel. I really enjoyed this though. Well done.
Liz chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Well, that completely broke my heart. Nice work!
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I really liked it. Sad, and very emotional, but also sweet. Really interesting.

Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Made me feel so sad Dx great job :)
Alice chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I read this a while ago and it was honestly so good that I wanted to read it again :)

This is most definitely THE best fic I have ever read!

Well done, you are a fantastic author :D
ApplesToSauce chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
You are truely a talented author ! I cant stress that enough to show you how much i mean it. Thank you for writing such a wonderful piece of art! :D
krustykrabpizza chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
That might possibly be the best fic I have read in my entire life.

It was so thought provoking and angsty, and I loved every second of it. I was on the verge of tears myself more than once, and that just proves how fantastic you are as an author.

It was amazing, simply put.
LuvMeSumGlee chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Ok, I'm a hardcore St. Berry shipper and a Klaine fan as well, but this was just lovely. So well done, and beautifully written. I'd love to see a follow up of Jesse's reaction to seeing Blaine at prom and what happens after they meet again, etc. Keep up the good work!
jointhechoir chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Simply wonderful. You made me wish this was canon, and that there were many many more stories for this pairing. If only they were all of this caliber, I would be a truly happy Blesse shipper.

Thank you for writing this, it was a true joy to read.
OhhhSkyler chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
This was brilliant. I'm a Klainer through and through, but my gosh, throughout reading this, I was shipping Jesse and Blaine a bit. Except now I have all these head cannons about Jesse coincidentally seeing Blaine perform with the Warblers, or Jesse looking up Blaine on Facebook and seeing how his life is at Dalton and that he's now with Kurt, and Jesse and Blaine running into each other at McKinley's prom for the first time since Blaine left for Dalton.

OK, wow. Sorry. You can ignore everything I just said as long as you know that this fic was fantastic. *So* good. :)
ihavedeletedeverythingherebye chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Wow. This was... brilliant. I loved how Jesse comforted Blaine, and how he had feelings that he couldn't control for him- that both of them did. It was really, really well written- I'd love to see more like this.

Well, please write more soon- I'd definitely read it.
Lil'RedAndTheSourWolf chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
secretlyreallyclever chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
OMGlee, that was amazing! really well written. Blaine and Jesse are adorable. would love to read more :D