Reviews for Takeover
NobodyImportant chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Greaat work! Now just add the space core and wheatley and it will be perfect!
Twilit Feline chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
This so far is quite an interesting story. (And by that I mean "Great story") I love the idea of GLaDOS on the Enterprise, and Chell pretending to be mute. You have really caught the essence of GLaDOS. Keep writing!
Eipok chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Well, I'm not a very big fan of Star Trek (in fact I hate it), but I'm nonetheless very interested. Looking forward to the next update.
Dragongirl of the Stars chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Hehe, this is great! If the plot bunnies decide to grace you with an update for this, I'll definitely be watching. :D I hope you can continue!

-Dots
Femimoon chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This is great! Star Trek Portal, it's brilliant!
Wrothmonk chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
dang thats a good crossover. makes me want a holodeck more and more so I can do my own portal puzzles
katzsoa chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Interesting...!

I've been kinda stalking your profile and stories, haven't I? I'm sorry. I've just discovered you, and I like what I'm finding; it's not meant to be creepy, or spam your inbox, or anything like that.
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Please continue this I'm finding it to be very well written!
shadowwolf75 chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
Wasn't expecting there to be any more to this, but this looks like it's going to be epic . . . GLaDOS crossing wits with Geordi is one thing, but I want to see her play with Picard too!
Amerath's Destiny chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
The end of this chapter...was weird. It was just...too easy.

Good thing this is a multi-chapter story, so she's bound to return soon! (I mean, I'm assuming this is multi-chapter, seeing as there's no "Complete" whatchimicallit up.)

Star Trek I love TNG! I wanna see Wheatley back. And Data. I WANNA SEE DATA REACT TO WHEATLEY. That will be amusing.

Keep on writing!

Night
Gonster chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Deus-ex-machina solution makes no sense.