Reviews for Withering Vine
Animeisthecoolest chapter 12 . 7/3
When will u update it the story Is really good
Mickey.M399 chapter 1 . 5/18
please update soon, I love this story
Mickey.M399 chapter 12 . 5/17
I love this story, please please please update !
Jissy2013 chapter 12 . 2/8
Love it
PrivateCaller chapter 12 . 2/4
Just beautiful! So sweet and sad. Can't wait for the next chapter.
SilverSerpentine chapter 12 . 2/1
Will you be updating soon? Waiting anxiously.
tmp3475 chapter 12 . 1/11
I do like Ichigo taking Kisuke. Their concerns about that hollow is ruining their night. Glad the baby will be born soon
Featherfoot chapter 12 . 1/11
Beautiful, sweet, nostalgic, WONDERFUL chapter!
Winterheart2000 chapter 12 . 1/11
Lovely chapter with lots of beautiful fluff. Thank you!
ferler chapter 12 . 1/10
Thank you for the chapter! I do remember that rainy weather always ends in hot chapters. I hope everything has been resolved since.
Good thing to know Kisuke's thoughts, he usually gets unfair treatment from writers not being focused on him, just having him around and saving the day. I'm especially grateful for it, that you concentrate on him. It's really rare. Although, his thoughts are a desperate attempt to calm himself down, and trying to stay in the moment, and somehow, it's kind of a train of thoughts that we have when we tri to say goodbye to someone (not necessarily because of death). There's a great controversy between his thoughts and words, but he says what everybody would say in this situation. But reconsidering it, it could be the ultimate thank you for Ichigo being there with him. And it might be just that. :)
Thank you for the story!
EzraTheBlue chapter 12 . 1/10
This was super sweet, and so intense! I loved the passion between them, even with the bittersweet angst at the end. I really hope they get to be happy, they do deserve it!
hisuiryuu chapter 12 . 1/10
Kisuke's thoughts were so romantic! And the sex was hot, especially with Ichi just turning Kisuke over and going for it.
yukino76 chapter 12 . 1/10
oh soo sweet ;)
Orionslover chapter 12 . 1/10
Soooo good! Wonderful fic! Really enjoy and look forward to finding out what will happen next
tmp3475 chapter 9 . 1/9
Isshin showing his protective side is nice