Reviews for Boulevard Nights
Amyst chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
That was perfect! I really enjoyed the friendship Fran and Fuuta shared. And even though we all know Fran to hide his emotions well, in this story he showed panic, fear, happiness and gratitude! It was so touching!

It was especially funny when you wrote the scene with the chocolate pudding! It's really great since you let us know how Fran acquired his love for it. Really amazing. I liked how you made Fran be so protective at the end and even caring after all the things he went through with Fuuta. Although it kinda makes me wonder what exactly Fuuta didn't need to see at the end of the story! ;)

Great job!
Kianie Black chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
i really liked this story :D

especially the thought of Fran walking around like a zombie because of the helmet was amusing, if not a bit cruel.

i sincerely hope you write a sequel of some sort.
inkfriends chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
Just read all of the chapters posted. If you continue this I look forward to it.
Cavallo Alato chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Wow, this story is great! I love your imagination, how you can think of different plots and ideas and put them together. Fran and Fuuta. What an interesting friendship :D.

(So THAT'S where he got his pudding love from...)
Emriel chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
_ AWESOME. a serious. believable fic about fran. waaa. so cool _ if i wasnt feeling like shit right now id be singing you praises~

i really loved it *-*

-emri
lumachu chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
I love this fanfiction to death. When I was reading the first chapter I was slightly despairing because it was almost finished, and then I noticed that it was a three-shot and almost freaked out.

This makes me ship Fuuta/Fran. What.
Slick1290 chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
Hello again Sushi~Bomb! :3

I love this story so much! Fran (as you already know since I've reviewed and talked to you on many of your other stories :P) is one of my favorite characters in KHR so I was super excited for this story! Thank you so much for writing this!

P.S. I loved the ending...but now I CANNOT wait to read Frans character story you're working on :D ! ! ! 3
Rosy Tissues chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
I'm guessing Fran uses his illusions / special talent to kill the men? (I hope so)
Vanilla Interlude chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
Aww... Love the friendship between Fuuta and Fran. Whoever read this and wasn't touched is a unfeeling goon. In the third chapter, (the ending)I've got the feeling that Fran killed them. So he didn't just start killing when he joined (read: was probably dragged kicking and screaming into Varia headquarters)the Varia?
animepie chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
That was an abrupt ending, and it makes me really want that sequel to explain a whole lot of things. I liked your explanation for illusionists and Fran's mint coloured hair. That last line, "You don't need to see this." is quite sad and really got me. I'd really like to know if even Fuuta's parents survived. They actually seemed like a nice bunch.
Yui33Aki chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
Wow.

That was a good ending.

can't wait until you write about Fran's past. ]
Mitchiba14 chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
I loved the ending for this chapter and i can't wait till the whole story for Fran's past is reveiled it will be good i know it :)

~Mitchi
Indigo Avarice chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
Okay, I'm going to start with a spaz so I can get it out: asoerula;sdjfweru;ajsdf U: ! Your writing is seriously amazing. I love your way with descriptions, and how things just are so...vivid.

I adore the Fuuta/Fran friendship dynamic here. I found myself wishing there was more of it. Heh. ;

I also love the family dynamic that you set up and displayed for Fuuta.

And can I just say, using an actual place? Amazing. I went and googled that shit just so I could have a mental image.

I seriously cannot wait for Fran's backstory from you.
EsperSY chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
I love you for writing this.

"You have a lovely bathroom." LOL. I see Fran's sarcasm was apparent since young. I love the suspense in the bathroom. Your style of writing is able to make me imagine clearly the very situation so vividly, its almost haunting me.

And the chocolate pudding. God, Fuuta, you're a genius for letting Fran eat that. Fran's pure love with that "This is the best thing I've ever had."

CLIFFHANGER. I MUST CLICK THE NEXT BUTTON NOW. :D
EsperSY chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Wow, this is...highly interesting!

I was hoping to find a Fran fic somewhere here, that doesn't involved Bel (FOR ONCE), and I found this amazing piece.

YOU, my friend, have a talent in describing not only in perfect accuracy of the current situation and background, but also in getting the readers at the edge of their seats.

I'm totally following this.