Reviews for Communication Breakdown
The Forgetful Wisher chapter 1 . 2/18
XD sorry about the plant?
Galexz chapter 1 . 2/15
So cute! I have to say that I've always been a sucker for stories like this. I especially like how you portrayed young Leto. He was just perfect!
RogueMetamorph chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
OH MY GOODNESS! This has to be one of my favorite DA2 fan fictions. I absolutely loved seeing Leto and reading how your character cared for him whilst remembering Fenris. Oh my! I am so jealous that I didn't think of this idea before... but then again, I couldn't have done it the justice that you gave it. This is absolutely beautiful and wonderful. Thank you so much!
Nikkie chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
oh wow... I'm speechless... I loved it .
Embrium chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This is awesome I love this. But I do wonder how little Fenris would view this whole situation.
Lady Jadealiya chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
It is a definite mark of skill when a ridiculous premise can carry so much weight and meaning. Lovely work.
GlysMari chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Thank you so much for this wonderfully-written, happy ever after moment.
satsumio chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
so, wow. you are an amazing writer. I am not the biggest Fenris fan but this has me itching for more brooding elf goodness! you write beautifully!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
That was so adorable!
MoonPrincess623 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I don't think she cares about that plant, just that he's there and he wants her. Lina...Leto...I loved little Leto. Awesome, sweet, fluffy, fic!
naomis8329 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
A wonderful story of little Fenris (Leto). Its how I imagined a little Fenris to be if ever they had little ones of their own lol. He really must teach Hawke Arcanum as a "just in case" scenario :)

A lovely warm-hearted story that had me smiling all the way through and thank goodness for Orana :)

Take care

jax chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This is by far one of my favorite stories. It adorable! And the ending fits very well! Thanks for writing it! :)
Viking Eggplant chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Omg, this was just wonderful! So heartbreakingly sweet!
MyNameIsAverage chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Beautfully written, love this!
Shacary chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I read this over on Kmeme and I LUV'd it, its adorable and funny and of course awesome!