Reviews for Blind as a bullet
Foopar chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Short and sweet, that was a nice bit of poetry. :)

I'm not really sure what to say, other then nice work! This really was a good little ditto.

Oh, and the guy is obviously Claude from GTA III. ;)
redwater1314 chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Lol, God is pissing in his cup!
Jerry chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Was the person the main guy from GTA I? Hey nice fic man! I would love to read more GTA I stories from you! Keep it up!
I I I I chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Fido or Tommy.
Fiddler-On-The-Roof chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
Another good one Dan, keep up the good work.
Witten's Hand chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Tommy Vercetti. He wanted the town, and the town wanted him dead, plain and simple. the resturant gave it away.
Tiffany chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
This story's great. Love how it is written, short and sweet (? not sure of the appropriate word, lol). And as for who the character is.. the main GTA3 character? Took a guess, "he had spoken no words", he had nothing before the town, he killed so many people, stuff like that made me guess him. (And 'the blind man with no name). Anyway, just thought I'd add my guess!
Athe0s chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Excellent fic. You throw some excellent points out in this, and I really like it.
Dark Para chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
*claps* I like I like. Very good and semi POEtic. _; I hope to see more like this from you some time in the future.
Rad Carrot chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
It's good, but it attempts to be too deep and thoughtful in the words it uses. Still, excellent writing.
DirtyMonk chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
This is pretty cool, Dan. Although I don't really know how to describe it...it works as a good piece of poetry/fiction. Good job for a 50th story.
Lukiss chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
It's a nice idea, the whole "what ever happened to...?" angle is so rarely used. It could be a good intro to a flashback type story, but I suppose you want to end it here. Fair enough. Is this supposed to be some kind of poetry, because it comes off as a wierd freeverse. Who said the opening quote by the way, one usually credits quotes...
Dan The Man Bogosian chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
I'm not going to tell you who the character is.

**winks obvioussly at the only one who really guessed**
Fartenator chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
kool and who is it i cant guess
XeroHour chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
To Ben: The stories not meant to be some bucket of guns, drugs and blood. It's not exactly a poem, but it is poetic. I thought it was pretty good, but I don't get where he put the guns, blood, and drugs. :)